X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning and and happy Friday!
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, sun is shining, it's cold but who cares! Hope you all have a lovely day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall

Feels like weekend already...must be the warm weather!

Anyone got any nice recipes for a salsa type dip which doesn't contain chilli or peppers?...I fancy something very tasty but have a friend with allergies coming over for supper tonight.

The french eat a lot of savoury ' cake' as a nibble/ starter and I'd like a dip which would go with a goat cheese and chive cake.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Mornin Flo'nall

Anyone got any nice recipes for a salsa type dip which doesn't contain chilli or peppers?...I fancy something very tasty but have a friend with allergies coming over for supper tonight.

The french eat a lot of savoury ' cake' as a nibble/ starter and I'd like a dip which would go with a goat cheese and chive cake.
          What about a 'tapenade type dip, made with olives'?
          DottyR

Comment

• Or another one made with 'sun dried tomatoes' , the ones in olive oil? Nice.
            DottyR

Comment

• Must apologise for being 'a bit besotted' with my puppy, and posting so many many photos of him.
              DottyR

Comment

• You have a long way to go before you catch up with all the puppy pics I've posted, Dotty Keep 'em coming - I love seeing puppies

Comment

• We all love seeing pics of anyone's pets, keep them coming please
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• We've been pet-less through choice for 7 years now but I love seeing pet photos especially cute puppies and kitties so please don't stop posting them.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks dot...funnily enough I've blitzed tomatoes and olives and pine kernels with a tad of garlic!
                      Thanks for the ideas!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening
                        Carrie

Comment

• Evening all, hope you all had a lovely day.
                          Been volunteering today and came home to find that my tomatoes have at last started making an appearance on the windowsill. Must have been the BQ talk lol
                          If I could stop eating biscuits, then I would be on a diet. Salads, fruit, my fridge is full. 41 days to Vegas and I've just decided to loose weight. Barmy
                          Have a great evening
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                            Must apologise for being 'a bit besotted' with my puppy, and posting so many many photos of him.
                            Ha, you are not alone!
                            I'm dithering sat here...just opened a bottle of wine and realised I've left my chillies and toms up the GH. Weather says 5 and my GH is very exposed......

Comment

• Discovered this afternoon that the wood I was going to use for my veg plot was rotten so have decided to dig flower beds instead. Let the back ache begin.
                              The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
                              A weed is just a flower in the wrong place.

Comment

• Evening all!

I really enjoyed my day down the allotment today.

I got the netting put up over two brassica beds and planted out everything from the cold frame at home. Now I can get another batch of hardy stuff hardened off ready for planting out next week.

I love this time of year, everything is still possible and nothing has failed irretrievably yet.

Originally posted by busman43 View Post
                                Discovered this afternoon that the wood I was going to use for my veg plot was rotten so have decided to dig flower beds instead. Let the back ache begin.
                                Can't you just grow veg in the ground? That's what I do. Lots of things don't need pampering in a raised bed, e.g. beans, potatoes, cabbages...
                                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X