X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all, beautiful day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning to all who aren't going on their jols..................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, up early and it's a lovely day. Thinking about getting my hanging baskets sorted out. Garden centre for us today
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          Unless the rat is stuffed with catmint, I'm not sure that Dom would be bothered, weed.
          no and nor are next doors three cats or the other sides two cats the only thing interested in it is our charlee a two year old retriever and that only wants to make friends with it.

what has the animal kingdom come too

Comment

• Morning all, another lovely morning. Had a wee night away at Lake of Menteith on Sunday to celebrate our Anniversay (a week early as we have another party this weekend). It was lovely being out in the country and seeing the lambs in the fields. The weather helped a lot too.
            Hope everyone has a lovely day today whatever you are doing.
            sigpic

Comment

• good morning all off to chase ratty then potting up more seedlings before work this afternoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                Morning all, another lovely morning. Had a wee night away at Lake of Menteith on Sunday to celebrate our Anniversay (a week early as we have another party this weekend). It was lovely being out in the country and seeing the lambs in the fields. The weather helped a lot too.
                Hope everyone has a lovely day today whatever you are doing.
                happy anniversary for next week and five hale marrys for the mucky weekend just gone

Comment

• Morning all. I am down the allotment for a quick potter about then home to do some jobs. Nice and sunny here at the moment. Looks as if it could be a nice day.
                  Have a good day everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Returning to my volunteering work at hospice today, haven't been since the autumn, hope they'll still be pleased to see me!

Sunny, but nippy out there.
                    DottyR

Comment

• Morning all

After yesterday's "down-sizing" exercise, removed the 10" x 30" lathe to it's new home & sited it's replacement 7" x 18", the joys of moving machine tools without lifting equipment are very few

I think a nice theraputic lawn mowing session is on the cards for today
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Mornin all

Lovely one here too!

ironing v gardening today ...guess which is going to win?
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by weed View Post
                          no and nor are next doors three cats or the other sides two cats the only thing interested in it is our charlee a two year old retriever and that only wants to make friends with it.

what has the animal kingdom come too
                          I could lend you my mum's jack russell? If she doesn't catch the rat she will bark it to death....

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Hmm, it looks like a deformed bee
                            Admittedly, it could have done with more of a nose, and the ears are a bit big.

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            Good morning to all who aren't going on their jols..................
                            Not quite yet, BM - I'm sure you'll notice when I'm not here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                              Morning all, another lovely morning. Had a wee night away at Lake of Menteith on Sunday to celebrate our Anniversay (a week early as we have another party this weekend).
                              Happy wedding anniversary for the weekend, Jay!

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                              Morning all

After yesterday's "down-sizing" exercise, removed the 10" x 30" lathe to it's new home & sited it's replacement 7" x 18", the joys of moving machine tools without lifting equipment are very few

I think a nice theraputic lawn mowing session is on the cards for today
                              Don't tell me that you've actually got shot of something from your garage(s), BB??

Comment

• Originally posted by weed View Post
                                happy anniversary for next week and five hale marrys for the mucky weekend just gone
                                Actually as the weather has been so good here, the countryside was lovely and dry so no wellies required!

Thank you Hazel!
                                Last edited by Jay22; 21-04-2015, 09:14 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X