Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to the groomers?! Poor things , bet they roll in something nasty as soon as they get home

Comment

• He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Off to the groomers?! Poor things , bet they roll in something nasty as soon as they get home
        They had better not...!!!!!

They stay nice and white for about 2 or 3 days then it's downhill all the way!
        sigpic

Comment

• Happy St. George's day to all our English friends...enjoy!

Just noticed I'm now a Cropper...yay!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Happy St George's Day to our friends across the Dyke
            Time to pick dandelions today too, I think

Auntie Mary managed to stay continent overnight but she still sounds like a motorbike Hasn't spoiled her appetite though!

Not so sunshiny today - you'll probably find me lurking in a GH doing something magical with a few seeds! Have a sooper day, wherever you spend it

Comment

• Mornin all!

Bacon butty later with a cup of tea to celebrate St George's Day

Last sunny day apparently for a while, so hopefully another good day in the garden ahead. It'll feel good when we get on top of things again.

Remind me in the Autumn that this year I must not just leave everything til the Spring again
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I am sorry about the weather, I will carry on working then you might get nice weather

Always seems to be raining on my days off
                Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, cooking for a buffet tomorrow. Surrounded by chicken drumsticks and the like today. Nice smells coming from my kitchen though.
                  Tomorrow is the day of the buffet, so will be much more pro active with it then
                  Have a great day everyone, last day before the cardigans go back on lol
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Afternoon not sure where the morning went to I've done my jumping around, a bit of weeding then a stroll across to the shops. Had to wear a jumper today first time this week.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin all!

It's Friday!

We had a great afternoon yesterday.
                      We've had a few small shrubs sitting around in tubs for a while,...and then I bought 5 more from NOZ...a bin end type shop....less than£1 each!

Asked OH if he could help me clear a bit of the lawn as I realised there were some largish stones/ rocks in there so I could pop a couple of the shrubs in to extend the hedge line.

It turned out there were 2 enormous granite stones buried which took over 2 hrs for us to dig around, lever up and then tow out with the 4x4!

And no...we were too tired after all that to plant them out!
                      Looks like that's a this morning job then

They'll look lovely when bigger- a forsythia and a stellar magnolia.

Comment

• Good Morning and a Very Happy Friday! I'm so glad it's the weekend. Beautiful weather here again, but forecast is for rain Sounds like hard work Nicos, but always worth it in the end. Have a good day all
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• We'll be needing about 8 barrow loads of soil to fill the hole !

It's no wonder nothing grew there previously..6" down and they hit solid granite.

It's great to be able to spend some time on our garden for a change

Comment

• Morning all! I haven't ventured upto the GH this morning, the boys got my toms in last night...the trays had grown as I had potted some on into bigger pots, as a result they've left my tray of cukes and chillies up there so mad with myself! I should have checked last night, I can't complain either as they carry them out every morning and back in at night.

Comment

• Morning all, rather dull here today! Off out later to have a trawl around the shops...and maybe a visit to the coffee shop! Have a great day everyone!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Good morning and Happy Friday!

Got to go back out again and do some cleaning and then my dinner round. Can't wait to finish tonight and relax with a nice glass of wine It's my weekend off.

Have a good day
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X