Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of a mixture in weather for me today. Keeps going from nice sunny weather with bright blue skys to it pouring down with rain.
    Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon. Had a stressful morning as I had the dentist for two big fillings. Mouth and tongue are still numb and I keep dribbling tea down my front.
      Very cold and cloudy here so think I will do the allotment tomorrow.
      Have a good day everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

• Yay my magazine has come and I also have found this.....
        Attached Files
        Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon all! I just had a nice hospital lunch, will try the toast at breakfast tomorrow. Thanks all for your kind thoughts. It's sunny, cool and breezy here today, but it looks like the breeze should keep the ground frost away so no worries about the plants.
          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Will you get out for the weekend Martin?

Comment

• Good morning, it looks like the sun is out. Hope it stays that way all day. It's going to be one long day at work. I wont be finishing until late tonight.

Have a good day
              Carrie

Comment

• Good morning and Happy Friday
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall ! ( not said that for a while!)

Tis a Bank Holiday over here...most of the shops will be closed and as it's peeing down no doubt all the locals will barricade themselves indoors!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning ladies, and happy Friday.
                    Volunteering morning for me, got to help do a 'vintage' window today. That will be fun. Unfortunately, the clientele in the local area do not appreciate vintage items lol
                    My sweetcorn and toms have been hardening off for a few days now. I really need the threat of frost gone as they are getting rather large
                    Have a great day all
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine so that's a good start to May
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's pretty cold here with a good breeze. To be honest I would like a bit of rain - half my water butts are empty already

Comment

• Morning, lovely and sunny here! Dog is driving me nuts this morning...!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Mad weekend coming up.

Has taken me ages to 'clear' bedroom and bathroom ready for decorator tomorrow, and re locate us to spare room.

Been shopping for us.

Going shopping tomorrow for food for 'neighbourhood 'BBQ, that I and friend decided was a good idea, to be held on Sunday. Weather forecast very dodgy for Sunday!

Husband wants to start to build fruit cage, and I have Mange tout, that desperately need to be planted out on plot, but the necessary support isn't done yet, and I won't have any time till Monday!

HELP!
                            Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 01-05-2015, 03:17 PM.
                            DottyR

Comment

• Does anyone want a £10 voucher for Suttons? http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1342626
                              Nobody seems to have noticed my original post so I'm putting here too

Comment

• It's not just a Bank Holiday...it's World Naked Gardening Day

World Naked Gardening Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                                If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X