Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny and windy here. Hope it stays like this all day minus the wind. Best go to work now. See you all later
    Carrie

Comment

• Morning all!

It's going to be another blustery one here today, so I've asked Mrs H to go and check over the debris netting at the allotment again. Yesterday she reported that the one over the summer cabbages had blown right off.

Meanwhile I'm going to try and convince the doctor that I don't need this tube down my nose any more, it's making my throat hurt.
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Good Morning All. It was a beautiful, sunny day at 5.30 a.m., but it's cloudy and dull now with rain expected. Have a good day Hope you get the tube out today Martin x
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, wet and windy here again! VC!!! Nearly lost my breakfast there! Thought something had happened to your new chooks for a minute.

Hope everyone has a good day and Martin, hope you get that horrible tube out today!
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning nice looking Chicken VC you did have me wondering at first
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All It was so quiet on here last night I thought I'd share my chicken surgery with you. I did a double take myself when I saw the leg on the floor - I actually felt a bit squeamish when I picked it up
              Still very windy here and chucking it down again. Full water butts everywhere - and a houseful of mucky pups and a muddy kitchen floor.
              Looks like another day of seed sowing...............but not kales I should have enough of those to feed an army.
              Martin, I hope your day becomes tubeless very soon.
              Stay safe out there y'all.

Comment

• Moooooooooooooooooooooorning all! Back from sunny climes - did ya miss me? Domino cat has had his holiday in a different cattery, and didn't want to come home.

Stuck behind the desk now. and no inclination to read through the 304 threads that have been started/updated since I have been away.

Hope everyone's well?

Comment

• Hi everyone hope everyone is keeping safe in this windy weather. My blow away greenhouse has well partly blown away. Going to rescue what I can.
                  Well my dad got his diagnosis yesterday he has monocytosis which means he has to many white blood cells. They are going to keep an eye on him and if needed as and when they will just give him blood transfusions. At least we have a name for it now.
                  Oh raining now. Think its actually an indoor type of day.
                  Have a good day everyone. Keep safe.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Welcome back Hazel,and Domino cat...hope you had a great holiday!

Glad to hear your dad has his diagnosis novice, makes a difference when you can put a name to something. Hope he is doing well.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      Welcome back Hazel,and Domino cat...hope you had a great holiday!

Glad to hear your dad has his diagnosis novice, makes a difference when you can put a name to something. Hope he is doing well.
                      Thanks Jay22. My dad is fine. He says he is just taking day by day. He know what it is and he knows how they will treat him. It does make a difference knowing what it is and putting a name to it. You know what you have to deal with.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Welcome back Hazel just read back a page or two on the chat thread then give Dom a cuddle.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• When is it going to be Spring?

Am fed up of getting wet! Being blown about and no sun! We've had hail, sun, more rain, wind, more rain, etc etc. this morning

Good for the tatties I suppose, and the weeds!
                          DottyR

Comment

• Hello Hazel did you and puss have a good time away?
                            NVG - good news on the Dad front. At least with a diagnosis your brain will stop thinking the worst and start thinking about the future.
                            Dorothy - spring urmmm! who knows wen it will arrive. Lets face it this time nexy week it could be 90 in the shade
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Afternoon peeps,i know we needed some rain,but it can stop now please,had to put the heating back on for a bit,so cold,yesterday PM i had to make use my hottie ,was shivering from the inside.
                              Hope you had a good rest Hazel,nice to have you back,Martin just take it easy and do as your tolled ,all the best for your dad NVG,
                              VC,you know how to shock peeps ,had to reread,i did wonder if 1 of your girls had a false leg that came off hehehehehe
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Any idea where Frostyfreckle has gone?
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X