Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. So glad you have got good news about your lump Carrie Hope everything goes ok for your son JaineB
    Raining here now. Was planning to go to allotment and get some more beans planted but think I will have to leave it until this afternoon.
    Have a good day everyone
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning the day started out nice I'd just finished my wonder around the garden when the rain started, never mind that means I'll play in the GH potting on my toms later on.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
        Thank you guys

Good morning, been awake since half 3. Decided to give up sleeping and get out of bed at quarter past 5. OH starts his night shifts tonight. Going feel weird without him here at night.

Grey clouds here, hope the sun pops out again today. Have a good day
        sun booked for approximately 3pm just when im leaving for work but look out for the cloud with the number nine on the side because of the all clear you are supposed to be sitting on it and thats why you couldn't sleep you where meant to be at the cloud station at dawn to catch it

Comment

• Morning all

Today I shall mostly be ................. gardening & setting seeds
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning All from me too.
            I'm following the travels of Peter the delivery man as he makes his way around the city, like Santa, dropping off parcels wherever he stops. His estimated arrival time here is between 10.34 and 11.34. I'm delivery No 28 and he's currently on No 6. Its so exciting watching his little red dot moving closer and closer!
            I know, I need to get a life but the last delivery here I had to wait in all day for - and I was the last on the list.
            Have a good day everyone - hope your days are as fun-filled as mine

Comment

• Peter's on Parcel No 12..............

Comment

• Morning all. It's a cloudy start here but Mr Weatherman says it will brighten up a bit later on. We've a few cool but not frosty nights forecast for the rest of the week, so I'm in two minds as to whether to bring in the sweetcorn and french bean plants that have been hardening off on my patio table.

Have a nice day everyone, VC I hope Peter doesn't take a tea break after Parcel no. 27...
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Peter's on No 24 and 15 minutes away............I have to make myself look tidy (as my Mother would say)

Comment

• I've met Peter and my parcel at 10.46 Very impressed with DPD delivery system. Never imagined that the delivery of a bag of Layer's pellets with Flubenvet could be so exciting
                    Must sit down with a coffee and recover

Comment

• Boys are in the thick of GCSEs! I'm cheif taxi driver. Off again in an hour, no point coming home so I'm taking my IPad and spoiling myself to lunch at the pub near the river

Comment

• break time sun is beaming down already very welcome
                        sweet corn planted very close together
                        more toms potted up a few pansies planted out
                        astors potted on short sunflowers planted out along with sweet peas i think thats enough for this morning now bacon in the oven then back to bed for a few hours before going back on the road for work tonight

Comment

• Morning folks - busy here, but I'm enjoying the chat even if not joining in.

Sunshine here, but looking at the trees from here behind the desk, a right ol' blustery one.

Comment

• Good afternoon, just on my break from work. I am glad the sun has come out, was fed up of the heavy rain when walking about while working.
                            Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon, cold and showery here today! Have to go to the supermarket this afternoon, I'm like Old Mother Hubbard here. Running out of ideas for dinner...any suggestions gratefully received!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Well my boys are having baked spuds and roasted gammon joint with chard, softened with onions, garlic in a little oil and a splash of water and finished with a glug of cream

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X