Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morning all and its a brilliant sunny one here but not for long forecast is rain later so will do a little bit as my back is playing up this morning i think its time for a new mattress and a bit of a diet
    mattress first and if that works i will reconsider the diet part

Comment

• Mornin!

Would you lot kindly keep your rubbish weather?...I've got lots of gardening I need to catch up on after my trip to the UK

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

So it was you who ran off and left us with the rubbish weather Nicos
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well I had hoped I had, but it seems to be stalking me at the moment

Comment

• Morning all! I think I have the nicer weather today - not as chilly and the sun trying to break through - it's wasted on me behind the desk, so I'll try and spread it around a bit for all you who are gardening today.

Comment

• I think we are in for more rain today, it's a bit gloomy and the trees are waving around . I really want the weather to break and the nighttime temps to rise. Really slow start for most of my veg this year.
              Boys are on study leave, all day today...not sure how much studying they can do while fast asleep in bed! Sprinkled water on one of them last week he wasn't impressed!

Comment

• Morning all. Nice to see some early starters in here today!

Cool and windy here this morning with some heavy showers forecast. I'll go down the allotment later and check that the netting is still in place but other than that I'm not planning on doing a lot of gardening today. Although you never know what you find to do once you start pottering...
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• I find time stands still when I'm gardening! My roast chicken spent an extra 45 mins in the oven on Sunday as a result

Comment

• Morning all. Just got back from school as Han had a science workshop. Think she enjoyed it, discussing light, reflections and shadows.
                    Going to sort my potting table out in a few minutes just need to be carful as I have a web full of baby spiders on it. Bit skin crawly watching them but quite fascinating in another.
                    Have a good day everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

• just popped to homebase you will have to be quick as it finishes on Wednesday but i bought a couple of discounted lavender plants and when i paid i was given a voucher saying when you spend £10 on plants you get two £3.50 bedding packs for free im going to use it tomorrow always love free plants
                      Last edited by weed; 19-05-2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        Mornin!

Would you lot kindly keep your rubbish weather?...I've got lots of gardening I need to catch up on after my trip to the UK

we told you to pack a coat and when you where not looking we hooked a line from the rain clouds to your suitcase

Comment

• Someone pass me a coffee! Fell a sleep on the couch watching tv and woke up with a stiff neck.
                          I need to sort my washing out that is finished in the washer so need to put them on the maiden to dry and then I need to make some home made naan bread to go with my home made curry I am making tonight for tea. But I've got no energy at the moment, hope a coffee will sort me out.

Rubbish weather here too today. Just hope it is not raining tomorrow when I am back working.
                          Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, lovely day here. On leave Friday until Wednesday whoo. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Nice long weekend then Flo?!....looks like the weather should be better too!

I'm really excited today as we're getting 2 new outside doors fitted in the kitchen
                              It's going to make the place a whole lot lighter, warmer , and prettier !

Comment

• Getting earlier and earlier in our house, 5.30 this morning! Husband had to catch 7.00 train.

But sun is shining, and I'm meeting 2 friends for lunch, then puppy class tonight, which is great fun!
                                Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 20-05-2015, 05:54 AM.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X