Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad I'm not the only one who finds it stressful!..my last lot of jam- plum jelly- didn't set either...all 12 jars.

The thought of reboiling it all is soul destroying- so we've been pouring it onto porridge/ice cream etc !
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I think mine may become "Rhiwbina Ribena"

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        It does say it's only in white ( or have you found a black one )

Can't see where is says that Nicos...both the above suggestions look to be black but will double check! Thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
          Morning we've got sunshine so fingers crossed I'll finally get my runner beans planted today.
          Grounds cleared and the frames up so after I've finished my sarnie I'll be planting my beans

VC fingers crossed for your jelly
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Grounds cleared and the frames up so after I've finished my sarnie I'll be planting my beans
            When you've done yours do you want to come over to plant mine out?

Comment

• Good afternoon, the sun is out here but it's still cold when the sun goes behind the clouds. Sorry I really aint been on here for a few days. I've just been really tired when I have come home on my breaks and when I have finished work.

Have a good day
              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Jam making is one of the few things that stresses me. So unpredictable - the way I do it anyway
                Stick it in the fridge and do it tonight! I'm making good progress. My chrysanths are finally in, broccoli next - can't plant my toms in till I've made room in the GH. Though we have a low of 7 forecast tonight even so, it's bloody gorgeous at the moment

Comment

• Cheer up Cari, you sound sad!

Comment

• Well today seems less like November, and the sun is shining ( a bit)! Last 'puppy class' tonight, must say I have really enjoyed them, learnt so much, and had fun, oh yes, Charlie has also! He'll miss his 'mates'.

Going to a Charity lunch tomorrow with a group of ladies, so have to dig out a 'dress'! Oh my goodness! Hair was chopped for occasion, this morning, so look a bit less like Charlie now!

Hope everyone is fine?
                    DottyR

Comment

• I went on a course this morning which is going to be every Wednesday morning for 6 weeks. Got home and had a late lunch, did a few jobs (paperwork wise) and then was getting ready to go out to play golf with my neighbour but she has rang to say she may not be able to do as someone hit her car and looks like it is not drivable. So if no golf then it is garden otherwise garden tomorrow. BTW she is ok.

Comment

• Afternoon its been tee-shirt weather here unless I just got hot digging and planting
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• golf off as my neighbour is not going to make it. She is driving very slowly from London back home. time in the garden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Cheer up Cari, you sound sad!
                            I am a little. That's another reason why I aint been on here much. But hopefully when I am off at the weekend I can catch up and sleep and that and be okay.
                            Carrie

Comment

• Well today was my moms birthday so we have been over for 'party tea'. The kids are just buzzing due to all the sugar she managed to slip them.
                              Managed to get some compost today so hoping to get my toms potted on tomorrow after I've been to the allotment.
                              Have a good evening everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, had to phone in sick this morning. I've woken up and feel like I've been hit by a bus. Full of a cold, aching, headache ect. So it's going to be a bed day for me and hope that I am better for tomorrow.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X