This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Grapeys
    HappyJackArmyversary May you stay civil to each other for many more years to come!
    Scarlet - you spend a lot of time in Bath. Does it make your skin all wrinkly?
    As for the weather, the sun's out but we still have that cold wind. I shouldn't need a sweater in June. Plants are very slow - bit like me really
    Have a great day everyone - whatever you're doing

Comment

• Happy anniversary Jack

I've decided to come my mum and dad's house while I am on my break and go and sit in their garden for abit
      Carrie

Comment

• Thanks all

for the congratulations , sure theres plenty more years of civility left yet VC , well lets hope so at least.
        Yes. Bath is a gorgeous place, been a while since ive been there, well swanseas a bit cloudy today, just 75 in the grrsnhouse but soooo warm/close outside

the smell of thunder is in the air

Comment

• Just been raking in some long grass which was strimmed 3 days ago as it's bone dry and turned to hay!

Best to gather it in before the hail storm we've been forecast this afternoon!

The bunnies are loving it- and we've 3 large netting potato bags crammed full

And yup- tis flippin hot out there at the moment
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Glorious sunny day here with a lovely breeze. Just back from Bath and son who was told to get a job yesterday is already cutting the lawn he said he would give me a hand on a few other jobs today too I must have frightened him! I don't care what he does but sitting in his bedroom, headphones on glued to a computer screen while chatting to his mates all day is a recipe for disaster. Oh, why do I sound so much like my mother???

Comment

• A belated Happy Anniversary to you and your wife Jack Sorry being a bit slow today.
              Well kids sports day went well. Will came 1st twice then got a second and third so placed in all his races. He stormed his running race. He had finished and the other kids were only half way.
              Han came 2nd in one race and 3rd in another.
              Very hot here at the moment. So sat indoors for a bit.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                for the congratulations , sure theres plenty more years of civility left yet VC , well lets hope so at least.
                Jack its our 41 st anniversary this year not sure where the times gone.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening, just finished work and I've poured a alcoholic drink

I've had a right eventful day, had 1 guy telling me he needs looking after(I was in my carers uniform) and another running up to me telling me I am pretty and that he likes me. Don't even know these guys like. I think the sun has got to them haha!
                  Carrie

Comment

• Evening all.

Mrs H and I are just back from a nice day out going round Tate Britain. Never been there before. Lots to see, lots to like, lots to dislike. My favourites were the Henry Moore sculptures and a sprinkling of the modern stuff. My least favourites are Emin, Hurst and Bacon. Huge number of Turner paintings, so many in fact that they start to look formulaic.

Anyway, back to real life, Mrs H ate the first cucumber of the season from my greenhouse earlier in the week and the second one is now ready to pick. I never realised cucumbers were so easy! This is variety Tamra from Real Seeds, I'll make sure I save seeds this year.

Congrats to Jack and to Bren, doesn't time fly! I'm coming up on 32 years, doesn't seem that long...
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• I'm a huge Bacon fan...would love one of those on my living room wall. Everyone's taste is different.
                      Last edited by Scarlet; 11-06-2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Just had to do it................

Comment

• Good morning. Last day in work today

Have a good day
                          Carrie

Comment

• Mornin all!

Had a great night listening to the thunder rolling round the hills with the occassional distant flash !
                            Lots of rain, and now everything is sparkling in the sunshine ...and the smell is wonderful!

What was on VC's favourite list of smells......freshly cut grass...earth....rain.
                            What, with the dawn chorus and distant rolling thunder and lights, it's been a fabulous start to the day!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, nice & cool this morning, just waiting for the storm to come & go.........have a good day.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all another beautiful day here! Hope you all have a wonderful day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X