Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning I like listening to the rain especially when we're in the tent its sort of soothing looking at todays weather we're not due to get rain until tomorrow.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all! We have no rain forecast here, which is a shame because we could really do with some.

I think it's all going to land on my son who is camping out at Download festival.

Oh well I guess I'm going to have to put in a solid watering session down at the allotment. That's bound to trigger a few thunderstorms!
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all. A bit cloudy here with a cool breeze. They have forecast rain for us from late this afternoon and all day tomorrow. Well suppose it will do the garden and allotment some good.
        Just waiting for the gas guy to come and fit another carbon monoxide detector by the boiler. New rules that have just come in for landlords.
        Hope everyone is ok out there and have a good day everyone
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all!
          No rain here either, I could do with it too as my water butts are empty. Last gcse this afternoon. so looking forward to the back of them. I need to do a major clean up in my veg plot. My neighbour will be coming over to water my GH's and I don't want falling over because I've left a trail of rubbish in my wake.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post

Just had to do it................
            Not quite what I had in mind VC

Comment

• Morning all!

Rain at teatime forecast here then ALL DAY TOMORROW. Yes, I know we need it, but us desk jockeys have to use the weekends to get to the plot!

Right - best get on. Have a good day y'all.

Comment

• Think I must be blessed enjoying a coffee at the pub near the river in Bath - safest place to park up because I can't lock the car!
                Attached Files

Comment

• All geared up to watch the footy tonight, wales v belgium

Had a harsh day in the G?H potting up , really need to stop planting so much
                  Planted HHW just cos my daughter got the seed as a crimbo present, 4 plants i dont really want, their nice on the bbq though.

Comment

• No rain here yet, should come in overnight.
                    Look what I just picked for pudding
                    Attached Files
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Promised rain has failed to materialise. ...allotment is turning into a dust bowl

Comment

• It's definately raining here, stair rods
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Dark as anything out there at the mo, but we've only had a little dampness in the air - so far.

Been to Morries with mum, and am busy turning myself into a thing of beauty before going out. Local Pub has been refurbed and re-opened today - I had an invite for the launch, but if I'd have started with a glass of bubbly at teatime and carried on from there, I would be horizontal by now!

Comment

• Those strawberries look fab Nannysally. Mine are still tiny little green jobs .

Comment

• Mornin all

Weeding day ahead for me.
                              The sun is shining, the lawns and roads are steaming, and the soil is perfect for pulling out those weeds!
                              ...perfect!!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by susieq100 View Post
                                Those strawberries look fab Nannysally. Mine are still tiny little green jobs .
                                They arn't they?
                                Most of mine went into a fox's tummy.
                                I hope the green/ white ones gave him belly ache!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X