Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two cats captured, ready for a trip to the vets for boosters. Still not well myself so perhaps he might have a remedy for me. Voice still absent.

Comment

• Morning a nice dry day here, a bit of shopping to do then the days mine.

Originally posted by cilla View Post
      Got home at 8.15 not knowing what I was going to have for supper except cold roast pork which I had cooked earlier. So it was an adventure to the garden, 1 1/2 pounds of potatoes, baby carrots, salad and spring onions. So proud of myself. Sooooooooooooooo delicious.
      Thats the best bit about growing your own you've got your own handy greengrocers and don't forget to take photos of your veg for the vine show.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, it's nice and sunny here with a good day forecast. Mrs H and I are going to take advantage by getting one of those tourist boats down the Thames.

Have a lovely day y'all!
        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Mornin all

Intending to sow more French beans today. The first lot are just coming into flower!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon. Have been busy this morning getting lost around Stourbridge trying to pick up a CD player the OH won on Ebay. The directions I printed out said go straight on which we did when we should of gone off at a slip road. But hey we are back home now, via Kidderminster, I know have the navigational skills of a lemming
            Anyway hope everyone is having a good day out there
            sigpic

Comment

• Hello, just popping in to catch up with you lovely lot while I have a break from reading. Plus need to sort the OH out something to eat before he starts his night shift tonight.

You sure it just not an excuse to just go for a drive NVG? hehe. I love going for drives, when someone else is driving
              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                You sure it just not an excuse to just go for a drive NVG? hehe. I love going for drives, when someone else is driving
                Not really. My OH doesn't drive so I drive everywhere. Just recently I think drivers have got worse they are so impatient and just take so many stupid risks.
                sigpic

Comment

• Evenin awl
                  No time to read back, so.....

Hugs to them that need them

Kisses to them that want them

Hello & Welcome to all our new members
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Ok Bren will take photos which I have not done, but what is the vine show?
                    Had yet another great day, did my emails and some catch up on some paperwork (not enough though). Then late morning in the garden where I netted the strawberries, tidied the flower bed, deadheaded the pansies, cut some sweet peas for my neighbour and weeded. I also planted out the last tumbling tom and 10 French Marigolds. Then went off to play an hour and half of badminton. Yes it has been a good day.

Comment

• Morning all. Been up about 1/2 hr. Sitting with my 1st cuppa tea. The sun's shining in the window and I've got 2 builders coming today to quote for building my new kitchen. I wasn't happy with the one who built my shed as instead of breaking up some old bricks and tiles and stuff for hardcore he broke up the paving slabs that were stacked waiting to be laid as my new patio. He made a good job of the shed though so I might let him build the kitchen as well. I'll wait on the quotes and and when they can do the work.
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                        Not really. My OH doesn't drive so I drive everywhere. Just recently I think drivers have got worse they are so impatient and just take so many stupid risks.
                        You don't want to come to Bolton then. It is really terrible here with people driving. They seem to have there own set of rules on the roads :/
                        Carrie

Comment

• Good Morning and a Very Happy Friday (especially to Hazel) It's a bit gloomy and dull here this morning - I really hope it rains. I'm now in an office over the other side of the building where I'll be able to hear the rain on the roof and I'm looking forward to that. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin!

Janie- new kitchen? How exciting!
                            We're in the process of redoing ours too...but we have to do it in stages because we can't have a mess and noise during the tourist season.
                            Exciting times eh?
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, don't feel like I have slept at all.

Got to nip into work later to pick up my rota for work next week.(Don't want my week off to end!! ha) and then I am going shopping with my mum when she finishes work.

Have a good day
                              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                Mornin!

Janie- new kitchen? How exciting!
                                We're in the process of redoing ours too...but we have to do it in stages because we can't have a mess and noise during the tourist season.
                                Exciting times eh?
                                Mmmh. It's been a long time coming. Brian and I had the plans drawn up 11 years ago but when he died and my step daughter took me to the cleaners I didn't have the money until now. But it's the reason I haven't been able to do the garden for the last 2 years as it's about to be covered in building materials.

I satisfy my urge to plant by sorting seeds and planning how the garden will look when I reorganise it.
                                Last edited by JanieB; 19-06-2015, 06:54 AM.
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X