Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you're all enjoying your evening. Watch out for the stuff that makes your head ache next day Nicos - the mixers are a devil for it
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening, just got back from my OH mums. Went over coz its my OH birthday on Monday so she cooked him a nice meal and we had some drinks. I am just debating weather to open my bottle of wine now.
      Carrie

Comment

• Well, I was a good gal and only had 2 glasses of wine, and then got stuck into good old tap water.

I always feel the need to rehydrate when it gets warmer and I'm out more in the garden
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning.

Yes i know i should be a sleep now, and i probably will go back sleep. But i am wide awake.
          Carrie

Comment

• Good grief Carrie! And I thought I was an insomniac.

Comment

• Morning all, off to daughters for a Fathers Day BBQ later. Mind you we are taking everything except for the burger buns lol
              Our back garden looks so lush now it's a joy when I pull the bedroom curtains of a morning
              Have a great day and Happy Fathers Day to them that are
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning its a nice day here just a bit windy.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Enjoy the first day of Summer - yes really it is
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Morning All

Nice morning here at the mo, very tranquil in the garden at the mo but having to hide things before the kids and grandchildren arrive! No doubt be a couple of hours of havoc but we love it!

Have a great day everyone

Comment

• I did manage to get back to sleep for a hour or 2. But kicked the OH out of bed so I could try and get sleep haha.
                      Carrie

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Ruddy windy here today but we've had rain overnight so no watering for me. Had a lovely evening out with chums last night, sitting in their garden with pimms and nibbles. Very pleasant. My body is complaining bitterly this morning, though. Most of the nibbles were shop-bought. Very very yummy, but gawd knows what was in 'em. I'm strictly a real food kind of a gal since my bowel operation, and my digestive system isn't used to that kind of abuse nowadays. It almost feels like a hangover but without the headache.

Strangely, I'm feeling motivated to go out into society and brave the aliens - BandQ here I come lol, though I fear my enthusiasm and my demeanour will have changed by the time I return...

Lets hope I can remember what I want when I get there lol
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                          Morning all, off to daughters for a Fathers Day BBQ later. Mind you we are taking everything except for the burger buns lol
                          Know the feeling! We had a BBQ at daughter's Friday night and it took 4 of us to take all the food except the meat. Would have been easier to have done it at ours but she is so proud of her little house.

Comment

• Morning,mixed weather here,blue grey clouds,sun and drop of rain,clouds are fast just now.
                            Poor MR is having back bother,over done things and knew better,but don't most men humhum.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all and Happy Solstice!

Soon be Chr1stmad...

Happy Father's day to all fathers and people with fathers, too!

It's dry and bright here this morning. My operations at the allotment yesterday were cut short by a thundery shower, so I'll get back there today and finish planting my spare gazanias around the place to encourage the predatory insects.

But first I think I'll make another cup of tea and fix some breakfast.
                              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Well, I'm baaaaaaaack!

Spent rather more than planned, came home with unplanned purchases, as you do! Two french lavender on offer, nice and healthy, a big neglected sage that needs some tlc, but was cheap enough to be worth it, and a white lupin I don't even like lupins, generally - they look all cheap and nasty with their garinsh coulour mixes, in my opinion, obviously, before you all yell at me But I'm getting a soft spot for plain ones, single colours. I have a customer with a burgundy one, and a daffodil yellow one - I like those. I'm getting old, I guess lol

Coffee?
                                Last edited by Glutton4...; 21-06-2015, 11:15 AM.
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X