Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaaaaaaaaartenooooooon Peeps! Or is it Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin'? How are we all?

Sunny and warm here after a cloudy breezy day. My enthusiasm for going out gardening every day is waning. I wanna get on with mine! Just stopped for a coffee break, now its back to lugging stuff down to the bonfire. I will get this garden looking respectable if it's the last thing I do! Lol

Laaaaaaaaater.
    Last edited by Glutton4...; 23-06-2015, 05:20 PM.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
      Been putting my potato haulms chopped up in compost bin. Good idea or not? Have goggled it, but no definite answer there.
      What do you guys do?
      I take off every last little tiny spud and then compost the rest. I used to worry about propagating blight, but now I've learnt that it only overwinters on tubers and seeds I'm happy to compost the haulms right through the season.
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Evening all. Managed to get down to allotment and finally got my herb bed area dug over. So hopefully I will get down tomorrow and get it planted up. Well that's my plan of action.
        Nice and sunny here still here. Next doors are having a BBQ yet again. So wont go out for a bit until the smoke and smell dies down a bit.
        Have a good evening everyone
        sigpic

Comment

• Evening peeps!

Haven't had chance to get on the site this afternoon, so missed any probs.

Just baked Easter biscuits haven't made them for ages - you're welcome to try them.....

Just about to get soss & chips out the oven to have with beans - nom nom - might turn over from Embarrassing Bodies whilst I eat - they are talking to a chap with recurrent boils on the top of his leg by his testicles at the mo.

Bleugh!
          Attached Files

Comment

• And you can eat whilst watching that? Biscuits look good.

Comment

• Good Morning Dull again here and a bit chilly. What's happened to the sunny days? Have a good one
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I've got them Flo! Georgeous here already this morning need to be out bright and early this morning, one last sip of my coffee and I'm off! Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine so it should be with you soon Flo

Those biscuits look tasty Hazel can you post the recipe please I know I've got a few in my books but I'd prefer a recommended one.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin all!

Fun day ahead planned for me

A bit of gardening whilst it's still cool, a swim outdoors at the local pool, and in the evening making a peg bag for a friend's birthday pressie.

Feeling good!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning!! I'm orf to the seaside - its going to be hot
                      Play nicely and I'll bring you back some rock
                      Have a great day Grapeys

Comment

• Morning all! We have sunshine too at the mo, although the forecast is for it to cloud over.

Originally posted by WendyC View Post
                        And you can eat whilst watching that? Biscuits look good.
                        No, I turned the tele off!

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        Those biscuits look tasty Hazel can you post the recipe please I know I've got a few in my books but I'd prefer a recommended one.
                        Will do later on, Bren.

Right - plenty to do today - zoooooooooooooooom

Comment

• Morning all...hate to say this, I hate to always sound depressed but it's dull and raining here this morning with more on the way for the rest of the day and tomorrow! Hazels biscuits cheered me up though!

All you lucky grapes with the sunshine...enjoy!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Awe, sorry to hear about your bad weather Jay I'm getting a tan down here!! At least you are getting a new kitchen, you can't have it all you know

Comment

• Morning all. Just got back from the allotment it is boiling down there. Far to hot for me. So planted up my herb bed and then dashed home.
                              Internet is very slow. Have a mystery plant that I need help to ID but phone with pics on keeps throwing me off the GYO site.
                              Oh VC before I forget have a good day at the sea side but I'm not a big rock fan, to many fillings, can I have some candy floss please?
                              Anyway have a good day everyone
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone. Another sunny, lazy day in prospect here. Maybe I'll try to add some height to the netting on my PSB bed, maybe I'll have a go at the compost heap. Decisions, decisions.

Enjoy your day at the seaside VC, we're looking to have one of those on Friday. To those up North, sorry for rubbing it in.

Time for another cup of tea. I just wish I had some homemade biscuits...
                                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X