Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drove into the rain. It was lovely when I left home at 7.30am but headed up the m4 into very wet weather.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good morning, I didn't want to get up this morning when my alarm went off. Just popping on here before I have to get ready for work.

Have a good day
      Carrie

Comment

• Mornin!

Not slept well at all- far too warm, so left window open which set my hay fever off
        Ah well

Quiet day ahead me thinks.just need to unload the car and trailer after yesterday's vide Grenier ( car boot). Not many peeps buying, so not many sales, but still, we had a darned good natter with many friends.
        Bit like going out for a social evening, but during the day and coming home with a bit money in yr pocket rather than less!...and a bit of a tan
        Last edited by Nicos; 29-06-2015, 05:20 AM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I slept like a log last night sorry to rub it in Nicos!
          Off to cake class this morning so I'm getting my stuff together - always good to have a chat with like minded peeps. Looks like it's going to be a dryer day than yesterday. I see a bit of blue trying to push its way in have a good day all!

Comment

• Morning All - hot and sunny start here, long may it continue. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All
              Nice summers morning here, going to get the best of both worlds this week according to the weather people, plenty of sunshine and some much needed rain. No real plans for today so will just see what it brings. Remember that sun screen and don't forget to shade your greenhouse
              Last edited by Greenleaves; 29-06-2015, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• Morning all. Warm here already, according to phone app tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be the hottest days of the year so far. So will have to try and get allotment watered this morning and garden tonight.
                Have a good day everyone
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, lovely here too.
                  I have got tiny tomatoes all over the place, water will be essential now. Two plants are plum shaped, hope they taste nice.
                  Sweetcorn is showing tassels already, at half the height they were last year, interesting.
                  Got food shopping, washing and charity shop today, so best get a wriggle on.
                  Have a great day
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! How is everyone? I'm working mornings is week, in an attempt to beat the heat. Really really need some rain, but that isn't going to happen. Yesterdays wet morning had evaporated before it had the chance to do much use.

Coffee?
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning its t-shirt weather here already so maybe having porridge for breakfast wan't a good idea
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, well I hate to say it but I'm going to...it's dull and damp here this morning!! You lot wouldn't like to share some of that sunshine would you?

Enjoy!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Right, that's the chooks done, dogs fed, coffee slurped, morning horse chores delegated, brekkie scoffed, lunch made, Vine read, hubby kissed g'bye for the day, and work arrangements made. Time for me to load the motor up and booger off. Have a fab day, catch ya later.
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• What time do you get up G4? I'm just having my morning tea...half asleep and not a lot done!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! Warm and sunny here today and it's forecast to get warmer and sunnier. More watering will be needed...

But before that I have to go to the hospital for my first chemotherapy drip session so I'll catch you all later.
                              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Hope all goes well for you Martin
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X