Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its much cooler here today we've had a fair bit of rain but its bought the slugs out found lots of them hiding under the orange shell traps.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      Morning its much cooler here today we've had a fair bit of rain but its bought the slugs out found lots of them hiding under the orange shell traps.
      You can keep the slugs Bren but you send some rain down please?

Comment

• Morning all, it's raining here which makes a really nice change. It's Mrs H that did it, she washed the car yesterday.

If it brightens up later I'll go down the lottie and look for slugs and snails, there's plenty of them in my back garden!
        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Dull and grey here this morning.
          I too didn't have a good nights sleep. Our next door but one neighbour had their 'annual' party with a gazebo in the garden.
          Our next door neighbours had guests round, so they and the kids were out till all hours.
          Question. Why do girls scream when playing? There were lots of girls in both gardens lol.
          Question. Why do our Sri Lankan neighbours talk sooo loudly?
          Long story long. windows shut, hot as hell, fan on all night. Not good
          Anyways, a little snooze later will help.
          Hubby was at the dump by 8.00 this morning. Rubbish in garden getting cleared nicely.
          New shed is coming Friday and bring fitted the following Monday.
          Daughter not required to attend for instruction reading, (hubby never does) paid £150 to have it put up by hopefully professionals
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Can anyone please tell me what this plant is. It has come up in last years potato bed (along with all the volunteer spuds) lol
            Attached Files
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Caper Spurge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphorbia_lathyris

We had it in the garden when I was a child and it was simply known as the mystery plant!

Comment

• Artnoon Just
                The long promised heavy rain has just arrived and its heading for England! Fetch your washing in unless it needs an extra rinse.
                I knew the weather would change - just turned the Aga off for the summer
                Hope you're having a peaceful Sunday

Comment

• Thanks for that Wendy, been pulled up now
                  Originally posted by WendyC View Post
                  Caper Spurge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphorbia_lathyris

We had it in the garden when I was a child and it was simply known as the mystery plant!
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Daughter and SIL bought a huge pool for the garden and put it together yesterday. Somehow I just knew it would rain all day today Mind you, it makes a welcome change from the oppressive heat yesterday

Comment

• I've just finished my cleaning. Glad to be sat down now after a nice shower and clean pjs on
                      Carrie

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooon Peeps! We've had some very welcome rain. Lots and lots of it! Hopefully my IBC is now full again. The waterbut was filling so rapidly, that I hoicked out enough buckets full to fill three dustbins by the time the rain stopped. I won't run out again in a hurry.

I've also strimmed the long grass out the back, so I can move the Chooks' run, and rest the bit they're on at the moment. One small patch left to do and I ran out of petrol. Still, it could've been worse!

Coffee? I'm parched.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• * clunk, clunk, clunk...
                          That's me arriving back from traipsing round 3 local vide greniers( car boot sales) with about 20 decent quality jam jars all for the total of 1€ ( 75p)

Supposed to be starting using up fruit in the freezer by jamming it.
                          Problem is , that 3kg of blackcurrants accidentally jumped into my shopping bag!

Oh dear....I'll just have to go and buy more next Sunday!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Noswaith da!

I am back from the Welsh capital; my big sis back home on the south coast. Domino cat has had his fur unruffled from the indignities of being abandoned for the weekend, and I have even had a piece of rump steak from the farm shop magicked into my fridge for tea. Marvellous!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              Artnoon Just
                              I knew the weather would change - just turned the Aga off for the summer
                              I do miss my Aga. But your post has reminded me that I have actually been without it for nearly 25years. I wanted to put one in my new kitchen but my family are doing their best to talk me out of it.
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                                I wanted to put one in my new kitchen but my family are doing their best to talk me out of it.
                                Er - is it any of their business whether you have an aga or not?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X