Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, believe it or not it's....SUNNY this morning!! It's not going to last long but I'll take anything I can get! Hope you all have a great day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Nice and sunny here again.

I've realised I have been neglecting watering my new lawn, it's going brown and crispy. Hopefully its roots got established enough that it will recover when the rain eventually comes back.

I need to get going with my spring cabbages. I think I'll look through and see what else I should sow just now, certainly some more lettuces to keep the succession going.

I've got over an hour before the cricket starts to distract...

Have a lovely Saturday, everyone!
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all. Had a bit of a lie in this morning as the kids are at grandma and granddads. Have got some seeds to plant, thanks to VC's thread
        Got a local carnival around here this afternoon so taking the OH to work usually a 10 minute trip is going to be a 20 minute trip around the countryside. I'm not complaining though I'm glad to see it as so many places have lost local things like this. This one is as strong as ever
        Good point Martin about the spring cabbage. Will get the kids to see if we have any. Will keep them busy for a bit, especially if I take them out of the tin and then get them to try and find them
        Anyway have a good day everyone
        sigpic

Comment

• Mornin peeps!
          it's a Sunday!

Potting on day for me and maybe some jam or chutney making before it gets too hot.
          What's everyone else up to?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos
            Domestic stuff today but also some jam I think. I intend to make much more chutney than jam this year. I could have sold my piccalilli and runner bean pickle 5 times over! And I am growing FAR too many tomatoes with the express purpose of making green tomato chutney. It's also very grey and cool here this morning, so I am glad I did most of my 'urgent' gardening yesterday. Have a good day

Comment

• I'll tell you a secret Susie ( don't tell anyone though)
              ...I'm going to defrost last year's cherries to make room for this year's!...and blackberries...and plums

ssshhhhhhh
              Last edited by Nicos; 12-07-2015, 05:48 AM.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Grey and damp this morning with a fairly keen breeze, going to attemp to remove the cherry tree this morning with enlisted help......In order to miss parked cars

Of to tea with our daughter later as it is our granddaughters 3rd birthday

Have a good Sunday all

Comment

• Morning all from a dank & dreary Nestland.............Got a plan to re-adapt the kites so will be preparing the insides whilst it's raining..Have a good one whatever you may be doing.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    I'll tell you a secret Susie ( don't tell anyone though)
                    ...I'm going to defrost last year's cherries to make room for this year's!...and blackberries...and plums

ssshhhhhhh
                    ditto, with blackberries - already done the strawberrys lol
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all

It's raining here soooooooooo ........................... I'm of on a scooter ride around the Peak District
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Had to 'bath' dog at 10.30 last night, after he came back from late walk smelling disgusting, not fox poo this time, so he got put in bath, smells and looks lovely this morning.

Now we are off for a walk again!
                        DottyR

Comment

• Morning all!

We've had a bit of light rain overnight and it's still a bit damp and grey here this morning.

My garden will have a few gaps in it when I pull up the sweet williams that are finished now, so I'm going to do a little trip round the garden centres in a bit and see if there's anything nice to fill them with. Maybe there are cut-price end-of-season bedding plants, or maybe a few later-flowering perennials would do the trick.

Have a nice day, everybody!
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Hi All Your hair looks nice Bren - I had mine trimmed on Thursday - only 3 weeks this time as my hairdresser is away this week. Successful gooseberry jam yesterday, cleaning out the stayput outside and the Glory Hole inside today. It's hot and sunny but very breezy.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                              cleaning out the stayput outside and the Glory Hole inside today.
                              Please make sure there are no kids in the room if goggling GH...............
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Afternoon I was sure I'd posted here this morning never mind I suppose thats what happens when I've got too many tabs open.

Its been a good day here mostly messing around in the garden

Your hair also looks nice Flo
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X