• yeh- same here!

Just a bit worried though about lack of rain

Hopefully it'll be a tad wrong eh???
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• You finished ironing yet, Nickers?
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Nope

But I AM down to only 3 full baskets!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Nope

But I AM down to only 3 full baskets!!
          Where does it come from?!!
          sigpic

Comment

• No idea...I think it must breed in there?

( actually I run a couple of gites, so it's mostly bedding)

Comment

• Good Morning All

Much brighter weather this morning and the birds are singing their lil hearts out. I really must get some weeding done today rather than spending my time over the plot chatting.

Enjoy your endeavours

Comment

• Mornin all!

Supposed to be 34C this afternoon.
                Decided to nip to the outdoor pool in the local town later on

We were woken this morning , not by the cat, but by the 12 cows and their bull charging around the field behind our land mooing and calling to other cows and their bull in a nearby field!
                By heck those bulls can't half get a deep rumbling going before they bellow!!!!

And now I'm wide awake they've quietend down

Suppose it's their equivalent of a dawn chorus

Tea anyone?
                We're having a bowl of black cherries and home made yog for breakfast with a sprinkle of muesli mmmm....

Comment

• Morning although its hot here I've had my usual porridge with yoghurt and a handfull of raspberries.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                    Well done Scarlet in holding back the developers thus far, and good luck when the appeal finally comes round. I'm afraid I'm cynical about these things and assume that small developers have friends on the council who will let the plans through after small, token modifications; while large developers have friends higher up who will influence the process after the initial refusal. Publicity is the only way to keep them on a broadly democratic road, hopefully the local press will take up the story
                    We actually put that in writing! We know they have big bucks to fight in court and that's where we may loose but we have a few bright sparks in our little group. So even though the chance is very slim, we'll go all the way and cause as many problems as possible.

I'm out this morning again but I'm looking forward to weeding later! Nicos, I rarely get the iron out but I so love ironed bedding
                    Hope you all have a good day everyone!

Comment

• Morning all...sun has disappeared again, own up who took it?! On the plus side it's not cold. Trip to the mall today as I've run out of makeup and to have a bit of a wander and perhaps a wee coffee, hope you all have a lovely day.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! Warm with hazy sunshine here at the mo - Domino cat is having a mooch round the courtyard in preparation for spending a busy day stretched out on the bench, no doubt.

My In-Tray is so enormous that it is in danger of becoming a health hazard, so best get on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                          My In-Tray is so enormous that it is in danger of becoming a health hazard, so best get on!

Brainworm for Hazel & her In-tray ........

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning All. Sunny/cloudy/warmish here.
                            Just put out the washing - hope nobody can see it. Its the dog's towels and bedding. Nearly every towel has a hole or a rip in it. ............and NO, they will not be ironed once dry!
                            Have a great day everyone

Comment

• Evening everyone. Did I notice a Like from Feral? Haven't seen you about much lately, mind you I don't visit the Vine every day. One more 'get-up' and then I am off for seven weeks (yes - 7 whole weeks!!!) - still can't quite believe it. This is going to be such a strange holiday. Anyway, onwards and upwards. Enjoy your evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                                Brainworm for Hazel & her In-tray ........
                                Thank you for that BB - been humming it all day!

Originally posted by susieq100 View Post
                                One more 'get-up' and then I am off for seven weeks (yes - 7 whole weeks!!!) - still can't quite believe it.
                                You seem like a competent sort - would you like to come over and help me with the Everlasting Enormous In Tray?

Just back from an industry 'do' in Manchester. I go up to the BBQ every year, can't remember anyone's names, talk shop for a couple of hours and escape back down the M6. I'd stop over, but that would mean talking shop for at least a couple of hours more, buying expensive rounds of beer, and then an expensive hotel room, then losing the morning traveling back.

The plus side is that it would be far more bearable as I'd be able to have a drink or three (rather than watching everyone else getting increasingly sozzled). Mind you, I'd also be running the risk of being remembered 'as that bird who got p1ssed and danced on the table showing her knickers', not as the consummate professional that I am.

Best stick to the orange juice and leaving early with dignity (and credit card) intact.

Remembered to wave to Alison as I passed though Cheshire.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X