Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all and thank you Flo! It's dry but cold this morning, that's all I'm saying so as not to tempt fate.
    Enjoy your day!
    sigpic

Comment

• Mornin all!
      I've got loads of chutney pots to de sticky and label and store away in the cellar today. The shelves are starting to fill up again...feels good to gave a decent stock in doesn't it?

Thinking of using the 5 frozen grapefruit to make grapefruit, orange Tropicana , and clementine zest jam/ marmalade jelly.
      ...and my backlog of old, frozen fruit has drastically reduced....making lots more room in the freezer for this year's produce!

I finally feel I'm getting on top of my freezers!
      ( not literally I hasten to add)!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornning Flo, Jay & Cheeky Nic...............wet & warm here in Nestland today. Had a lovely text from my son who is working local till Friday so hope to catch up with him tomorrow. Haven't seen him for over a year so looking forward to that. Have a good day whatever you may be doing.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Anyone having problems with the pages dropping and being reloaded?

Comment

• Morning Nicos I love seeing all those jams and chutneys on the shelves.

Your hair looks nice Jay its dry and not windy here so a good gardening day here
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Anyone having problems with the pages dropping and being reloaded?
              No probs here Nic.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• No problems here either. Thanks all for the compliments!
                sigpic

Comment

• Nicos the vine working fine on my PC and on the Kindle fire. wonder if its your connection are other sites ok ?
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• All seems fine now...hard to know if it's at our end or the Vine!

Oh good...I can natter all day again now!

Comment

• I've got some redcurrant jelly that hasn't set properly Nannysally. Have already reboiled once! Grr.
                      Discussion regarding jam at the dentists (yes I know ) but the hygienist's neighbour is Austrian and gave Jane some home-made jam. It was really runny - Jane said to her, "Oh it's lovely but quite runny" to which the reply was - this is how we make jam in Austria! So Noosner - you have got Austrian redcurrant jelly. Very cosmopolitan.
                      Last edited by susieq100; 22-07-2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Morning all, got the GG staying until Saturday, so who cares what the weathers like. My little mate has come to stay
                        We will be harvesting carrots and potatoes today, she loves helping.
                        Have a great day all
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Love the hair Jay !

I'm late this morning, been a busy bee and nothing to show for it! I've a serious amount of eggs to use, decisions, decisions! Think I'm gonna do some gooseberry curd

Comment

• Making a chocolate courgette cake, well 2 actually, didn't have tin the right size so split it between, hope it's ok,smells v good.
                            DottyR

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Missed me? Nah, didn't think so lol. We now have a Pergola, all designed and built my way. That is measured by hand/finger spans, and sighted by eye. Don't laugh, it's fab.

Started at a new garden yesterday, Customer is an avid grower of all things edible and not. We left with a bag of charlotte volunteer spuds and four of those fab Italian trombone-shape courgette plants each. (Yes, I do know what they're called, but can't be bothered to check the spelling.) We were also asked to remove a grass and a pink Valerian that had appeared where they weren't wanted, and when we asked where they were to be put, were told we probably had room at home for them. I got he Valerian, coz my chum has loads of it, and we split the grass. Fab.

Hope you've all been well in my absence, I'm off to sesrch for pegs...
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good evening

Thought id pop on and catch up with you guys. Ive just been so tired from working so i have done nothing these past few days.

Hope your all well. Nice haircut Jay
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X