Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a member for 12 months now:)

Hi everyone,
    Just want to say a BIG thank you to everyone out there. I have now been a member of this forum for 12 months now.
    Thank you for making me feel so welcome, thank you for answering my questions as if it is the first time you have been asked the question, thank you for all your support and thank you for encouraging me when things go wrong.
    I didn't know anything about the forum until I read my mag and it had some quotes in from Vine members and I thought I'd give it a quick look. I'm glad I did
    So thanks again everyone.
    Oh if anyone is looking at this post and are in to minds whether to join or I would say please do. A warm welcome is waiting for you
    Thanks everyone again
    sigpic

What a lovely thing to say!

Thank you!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
      Hi everyone,
      Just want to say a BIG thank you to everyone out there. I have now been a member of this forum for 12 months now.
      Thank you for making me feel so welcome, thank you for answering my questions as if it is the first time you have been asked the question, thank you for all your support and thank you for encouraging me when things go wrong
      Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      What a lovely thing to say!
      You'll still not get pocket money and a pony NVG, but nice try
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Darn it lol
        sigpic

Comment

Flattery will get you everywhere................Thank you
          Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Be careful what you say, they might give you a big whip like VC and tell you to keep us lot under control.
            Its Grand to be Daft...

https://www.youtube.com/user/beauchief1?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by arpoet View Post
              Be careful what you say, they might give you a big whip like VC and tell you to keep us lot under control.
              Careful Roger - I'm ready for you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X