Can't Edit Profile

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your persistence too, hawocol
    I'm trying to trade my wand in on one of those Gandalf ones but apparently I'm last in the queue

Comment

Sorry VC due to their great sparklyness they are only available to old geezers with 'at's n' beards
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Just right for me then

Comment

Wanna lend this one VC ? always knows what page to open the book of runes on

Comment

Please could you wave your magic wand for me! When I want to update my profile or add an avatar it states I don't have privileges required!

Comment

Hi Jennie, there seems to be a bit of a technical glitch, we (Mod's) have made Admin aware, but as it's a bank holiday the offices are on skeleton crew so may take a while to sort, when we hear back from them one of us will send you a PM

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Just keep posting Jennie. Maybe tell us something about yourself in Introduce Yourself! We're a nosey lot

Comment

hi im a newbie too this morning was the first time i have been able to add an avatar and access my profile it has taken just about a week of waiting and a few posts i think it might be just time for admin to check that your naughty or nice before getting full access keep posting it will come soon enough

Comment

No response from Admin yet, but I think ......
                      Originally posted by weed View Post
                      i think it might be just time for admin to check that your naughty or nice before getting full access keep posting it will come soon enough
                      ...... could well be a reasonable surmise, especially as we had a LOT of spam earlier in the year.

Carry on Posting .... could be a film in the making

*runs away >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Hi weed, Norty or Nice? I'm one of the Norty and Nutty ones
                        Could you add your location to your profile now please? Just the area is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by weed View Post
                          hi im a newbie too this morning was the first time i have been able to add an avatar and access my profile it has taken just about a week of waiting and a few posts i think it might be just time for admin to check that your naughty or nice before getting full access keep posting it will come soon enough
                          Weed you've got to be on the nice list if you're got a plant pot on your avatar
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

............trying very hard to find a pot based piccie !!

Comment

............. I promise to be nice! I might ask a lot of questions though as new to all this!!

Comment

Success at last (and a pot based avatar!!)............ They'll be no stopping me now!��

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X