No announcement yet.

May issue of GYO

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine came too this morning, just in time for the lying in tomorrow and Monday
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I'm sick of the butts when I Reply to Thread, must remember to scroll down further! What bothers me is that it says "Hide X" but has quite the opposite effect.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamD View Post
        Just arrived here too. With a free book included:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54706[/ATTACH]
        Is the free book - The Essential Allotment Guide by John Harrison ?
        .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Yes, Kevin, it is that very same book Cover price £7.99 so a good freebie from GYO magazine

Comment

Got mine today....now have 3 copies of the book

Comment

Mine arrived today too. I didn't have the book, so bargain
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Mines arrived as well
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                  Got mine today....now have 3 copies of the book
                  Yes I have several copies too, but have never bought it so must have been given away as a freebie before.

Comment

Mine came today. Somewhat relieved that the freebie this month was a book rather than more seeds.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Mine came today too
                      Carrie

Comment

Got back from Wales to find mine stuck halfway through the letterbox. This is a bit of a rant. Do the postmen get paid so much that they can afford to heat a house with a draught going through it where the letterbox is open all day? And it was in ideal place for it to be nicked by anyone who felt like taking it.

Oh, and I've already got a copy of the book too but I have a home for this one so that's OK.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

don't expect mine for a couple of weeks - but, you never know eh? Maybe the missing April seeds will be with the May issue as well as the book?
                          Just think happy thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
                            Mine came today. Somewhat relieved that the freebie this month was a book rather than more seeds.
                            Not me, this is my first issue as I only started subscribing last month and I was looking forward to some free seeds. Now I'm going to be *forced* to go into town and see what I can get my hands on instead

Comment

Sit on your handbag until next months - 6 packs of seeds with the next issue
                              Looks like Wild rocket, Green calabrese (Autumn), Herb fennel, Turnip ?Snowball, Mooli radish & Rhubarb chard.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X