S'cuse me...

Play nicely please .
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      S'cuse me...

Play nicely please .
      I know but when people taking advantage of other people work and then stab them at the back like that make me furious. If they were looking for another gardener I think they didn't decide that yesterday but something that they had In plan already. They were already planning to kick them out without telling them about. I understand it's their garden but if they would told her few month ago of their plan I wouldn't be that annoyed. I hate this things. Is not fair at all.
      Last edited by Sarico; 03-05-2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Agree with you there Sarico...I too can't abide injustices.

You never know....something positive might come out of all this eventually, especially as they know the gardener well.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Sarico View Post
          I know but when people taking advantage of other people work and then stab them at the back like that make me furious. If they were looking for another gardener I think they didn't decide that yesterday but something that they had In plan already. They were already planning to kick them out without telling them about. I understand it's their garden but if they would told her few month ago of their plan I wouldn't be that annoyed. I hate this things. Is not fair at all.
          Yes but it's much more satisfying to know you're a better person and take the moral high ground

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
            Yes but it's much more satisfying to know you're a better person and take the moral high ground
            That's true as well.

Comment

The land is theirs and has been since the 16th century. Its all run as a business so after the initial shock I suppose I can;t blame them for whats happened. I would not want strangers coming into my garden and willy nilly doing this that and the other, no matter how well intentioned.

I do think that this should be the end of the conversation.
              Thank you all for your support and indignity.

You Hooo can a power that be lock this now pretty please.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Locked as requested by Lumpy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X