Celeb spotting!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've met Bearded Bloke does that count?
    I met John Baxter the tv vet at a charity event at Manorlands Hospice years ago. A friend of my dads had a wonderful big floppy eared rabbit and he asked me if I would like to show it for him. Think everyone in the group won which when you are 7 years old and you have the biggest floppiest eared bunny you have ever seen it seems a bit of a cop out.
    sigpic

Comment

The best man at my wedding worked for a family who's son went on to become Ali G.

Does that count? Nope, I thought not

Comment

My sister uses to be a dolly with a trolley on the trains serving teas and coffees. She use to see loads of famous tv and movie people travelling about all the time.
        sigpic

Comment

I once had dinner with Prince Charles, along with the rest of the regimental sergeants mess.

Much more fun was had back in the mid 70s. Pat Phoenix of corrie fame owned the Navigation Inn at Buxworth in Derby's. Never bumped into her but Geoff Hughs (Eddie Yeats) was a regular Sunday visitor, very nice man, good guitarist, and a great laugh.
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Seems like everyones met Charles, he gave us our Iraq medals and then we had a reception with him. Not normally into the Royals but have to say he came across as quite normal and down earth.

Also met Jude Law at the Liverpool-Chelsea CL semi in '07. Met Vladimir Smicer a few times in Prague, came across Bruce Willis and Sharon Stone at the Karlovy Vary film festival. Met Andrea Pirlo in Milan. Liam Neeson and Elvis Costello at another Liverpool match.

Met a couple of local celebs here one actor and also spent an afternoon in a pub with this fella who is legendary, sort of a Czech Andy Williams, he's from the wine region where the Mrs is from and sings a lot about wine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIy1xpNjrwc

Comment

As I work in London I do see a number of people off TV, music and sports as they are on their journeys.

Plus where I live has a number of footballers who have theirs shirts signed in the local kebab shops. My local restaurant gets a number of famous people. More so footballers and football managers...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X