Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Much more selective about where I spend time on the internet.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Most of my Intertime is spent on the Vine, Amazon & Ebay. If I get bored, I'll have a game of Bejeweled.
    I had to read that a couple of times.
    Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

Originally posted by DWSmith View Post
      I'm finding myself spending much less time on the internet these days. I don't know if the novelty is wearing off or if it's my age or if I'm getting burnt out. The only forum I'm interested in is this one. I may look around a little bit for information on a topic but other than that and this forum, I'm not much interested.

Anyone else noticing something similar?
      That`s about how I do it too,although I dont think the burnt out bit fits as I was never realy kindled up and as for the age bit I shudder to think what it will be like when I get old. This is the only forum I am on, and for F/B I would scrap that
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
        I too like the BBC news online but think the new format is horrendous!
        Me too!
        Very hard/ boring to follow... * sigh
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi
          Unfortunatly for me the net always ends up giving me mild migraine.
          So much so that l have asked one of the mods to fix it so l can't log on....
          Shame really cos l have enjoyed the company so much, but it comes with to high a price.
          best wishes to you all.
          l will keep posting till they pull the plug.
          Kind regards
          ioan
          If hind sight were fore sight
          we would all be better of a darn sight.

Comment

Recently been watching the hortchannel on YouTube. (Sean's allotment garden). I'm now hooked. Apart from that it's this forum or ebay looking for cheap bits for allotment. My internet mainly revolves around allotment in case it wasn't obvious.

Comment

Good luck Ioan, hope to see you back when you get your migraine sorted.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Hi Ya, I don't spend as much time on line now as I used to. I do visit another gardening website and though I don't post often I do read this one occasionally lunch time. I would spend more time here but find the adverts very annoying. The other web doesn't do it. As soon as you come on here they are at you, subscribe for this many. I do already subscribe but considering cancelling due to these adverts.

Comment

Try this - lottieguy http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...abp_84624.html

Comment

Originally posted by ioan View Post
                    l will keep posting till they pull the plug.
                    Kind regards
                    ioan
                    let us know if/when you want to start posting again- you'll be more than welcome to come back

Also- just a thought...I imagine although you might not want to post, you'll be bobbing in and out from time to time????
                    Hope so!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X