No announcement yet.

Blasted Weather!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't knock it Jennie, lol. My lottie's so waterlogged I'm thinking of planting rice!!!!! Even my sweetcorn's learning to swim
    Live each day as if it was your last because one day it will be

Comment

One of the chap's on the lottie said his potato's have all gone to mush Looks like the farmers are in the same boat & we'll all be paying over the odds for any fruit & veg we buy at the supermarket.I bet they'll not bring the prices back down again once we all get back to normal!

Comment

Hey - news flash - its stopped raining here!!!! Shusshhh though, dont let on in case it starts again!
        Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

And to top it all, last night we had a gale. First we knew was the screech of the wind. We had just finished putting up a marquee type thing for a big family garden party on Saturday. Smashed beyond repair and no way can we get another and put it up in time.
          Garden did not do too badly, spent this morning cutting down broken stuff and re-supporting others.

Comment

Oh no - hope your party isnt ruined?? Go ahead anyway, enjoy regardless.
            Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

could you sell wellies and umbrellas.?
              Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Lots of rain here too I am lucky though soil drains well. Dig 18" down and you hit sandy gravel trouble is in dry weather it is not to easy to keep ground moist.
                The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X