Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Not bizarre enough for you, rary

Has anyone learnt something new today? Care to share?
    Yes, when replying to comments ensure there is no mistaking what you mean
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Something new I've learnt on 9th September

Rats don't have gallbladders or tonsils, but they do have belly buttons.

Comment

Rats don't have gallbladders or tonsils, but they do have belly buttons.
        Did you look into this yourself or did you google it. ie. google or googel
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

I have never looked into a rat's belly button, rary, so had to rely on Googlepower.
          20 Things You Didn't Know About... Rats | DiscoverMagazine.com I needed the information in Fact 4 but Fact 19 about bellybuttons is the one that will stick in my memory.
          Fact 11 will give me nightmares

Comment

The letter A is important

Comment

Imagine if the alphabet started at B So confusing!

Comment

I have never looked into a rat's belly button, rary, so had to rely on Googlepower.
                20 Things You Didn't Know About... Rats | DiscoverMagazine.com I needed the information in Fact 4
                There`s an answer to that but A`m no givin it.

Comment

I've learnt that if you buy something today, it will be £6 cheaper tomorrow....................
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Is it a Peep or a Shig?

No its a Mangalitsa. Isn't it cute!
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangalica

Comment

Shigs taste like Peep

Comment

Unicorns poop ice cream
                        What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                        Pumpkin pi.

Comment

No wonder they died out

Comment

Early this yes i found out raw kidney beans are poisonous. Whoever saw that it made people ill and thought, i know i will cook it.
                            I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Today I learned that Lettuce is a member of the Daisy family.....................well I never!
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

If I want a job doing do it myself. It might not go totally to plan and be a total muck up but that way I will know how to do it properly next time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X