No announcement yet.

Recommend me a jigsaw

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not do what all my friends, family and neighbours do and borrow one (Mine).

I find that Bosch tools are very good but my own choice in most power tools is Makita, both these tend to be at the expensive end of the market but you get what you pay for. I have been tempted by cheap tools before and have always been dissapointed.
    Last edited by Bill HH; 12-09-2015, 10:46 AM.
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

For the same money you could get .. Worx WX473 650W Pendulum Jigsaw at Homebase -- Be inspired and make your house a home. Buy now. .. which as well as variable pendulum has variable speed as well
      I have the old version of this & found it to be good value, currently about 8 years of occasional use with no issues.The only downside is unlike the bosch it does not appear to have a box which my older version did
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
        you get what you pay for. I have been tempted by cheap tools before and have always been dissapointed.
        Very much agree. Also, buy cheap and often as not you end up paying more; when I first started "collecting" power tools, I bought cheap ones, they break easily or underpowered.

If you are going to use it on a regular basis buy a decent one. Because you're worth it!
        Life should be more like Bonsai...

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
          Why not do what all my friends, family and neighbours do and borrow one (Mine).
          It's a bit far for me to come and fetch it, Bill, otherwise I'd be round like a shot!
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies.

Armed with everybody's info I shall go and have a mooch round H'base and B'Q.

Endless wonder.

Comment

Have a look at Screwfix on line, they do most brands, give good descriptions, and are well priced. They are B & Qs trade arm.
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the tip Pots, will do.
                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...