No, I haven't fallen off the planet!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I haven't fallen off the planet!

But it seems like it We have been so busy with visitors and only have 2 weeks until the next lot arrive. I have been able to purchase and plant a Lemon tree, orange tree, Cherry tree and a sloe bush though. The orange tree is still in it's pot as it has 7 HUGE oranges on it and I don't want to shock it yet by planting in the garden. Our guests have enjoyed the fruits of my labours from the kitchen garden and have complimented me on the flavours. So muddy, dirty fingers, broken finger nails, back ache and sunburn have been worth it after all
    Just think happy thoughts

Te he! ...I was beginning to wonder!!

Lovely to see you back
    Gosh....I think I may have orange tree envy!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

The orange tree sounds amazing - bet it smells good too. I love citrus fruits.
      LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Welcome back buss, thought you'd gone to a cooler climate for your jols.................................
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Good to see you buss...there are a few M.I.A.'s, Jeanied, G4, Hazel to name a few! Yoo hoo where are you? Come out, come out, wherever you are!
          sigpic

Comment

This M.I.A is back Jay22 until our next visitor's arrival on 5th November!

Comment

Originally posted by bussinspain View Post
              This M.I.A is back Jay22 until our next visitor's arrival on 5th November!
              Missing in action again it would appear.
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Think she may have fallen off her chair Kev.................
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

nope, firmly planted on said chair thanks. but not for long at this time of the morning as I NEED COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, the wanderer returns...................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X