No announcement yet.

OMG, Guess what I have seen today?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a glorious day yesterday, just right for a local "carnival" and fun fair. I even managed to get two (yes 2) loads of laundry dry outside. Wahay! No more chinese laundry effect decor.

And yes the sun has come out again today. Our resident lawn mowers are doing a great job when we put them out. Mr EB hasn't had the lawn mower out for weeks.
    Bright Blessings
    Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Sheffield's seen the worst flooding in history, if this kind of weather is gonna become the norm i'm going to turn my lottie into a rice paddy, or maybe plant some mangrove trees....

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
        I was hoping for some grubbing in the muck - have to see how things go. After chatting here and another cuppa - I have the task of making our entry for the village scarecrow competition - I hope the rain eases off next week or there's going to be some seriously soggy straw people round here! We have the theme of fairy tales and nursery rhymes this year. Sleeping Beauty for me - then I don't have to rig up a means of making her vertical!

Hi Flummery, I've just noticed that you are also in East Yorks. are you near enough to Hull to Make it worth while swimming along with the children to watch your scarecrow comp?
        Derbyshire born Derbyshire bred & I'm not thick int'arm ort'ead!

Comment

Oi, you lot - you're going to scare the sun away!

I put on Ceefax for the weather last night - the Sunday Day forecast was nearly done with (it runs 6am-6pm), and it said "Showers, possibly with thunder." I just had time to think, "Well, we haven't had any of that here", when there was a distant rumble....Within 20 minutes it was tipping it down!

Comment

I've sent you a private message Littleweed, with details of the competition and the village show (sounds like The Archers, doesn't it?)
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X