Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of your Crimbo shopping have you done online?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Thanks Snadge, my favourites
    Did you buy them online?
    Remember when black bullets used to stick together in a lump?
    They're all individually wrapped now. Elf and safety has a lot to answer for!:rolleyes

You've been TANGETISED!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hang on, Snadge - you've tangentised your own thread

Comment

Well....erm...none

Why is it Christmas soon.

I have a leaky sink to worry about let alone Jungle Bulls.

When and if I remember others are expecting something it will be via the web as I hate shopping at the best of times.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

All bar 1 which I have to get in a shop (cos they're choosing the colour of material for curtains for their new house)

Comment

I usually use a cash and carry but this year I may visit Lidl, I received their brochure today and there looks to be some good wines, choccies, and cheese's.
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Specific slippers for OH bought online....most of my other gifts are made by local artisans.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I've done a little bit, not alot - I'm normally super organised. This year I was finished and wrapped by now, but I'm struggling for inspiration this year.

Always online though - I avoid going to the shops at all costs!

Comment

Any of you just don't go to the shops this Friday we may never see you again!!!!!
                  Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Even h0tb1ns are on special offer on Black Friday - according to an email I've been sent
                    Stuck for a pressie for a loved one? Buy them a compost bin. Will take all that leftover food and wrapping paper and turn it in into black gold - or sludge?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Hang on, Snadge - you've tangentised your own thread
                      Don't we all?

Whats the point in having a tangetising index finger if you can't use it!

PS You nicked all the icons so I can't blend iconography with tangetisation.
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Comment

I started but then decided to brave the cold and see what is in other ahops on the high street and for the 5 items I was going to get at argos for £80 I got 13 items in bnm. I hate going out shopping but sometimes its worth it. Got a few more items to get in inc a tv for the son and im done!
                          Black friday is a rip off argos has their deals on all week but the ps4 that was 299 3 weeks ago is in the "sale" for 299 total stunt. Although amazon is canny x
                          If you want to view paradise
                          Simply look around and view it.

Comment

Well, I started at 7 this morning and did all my xmas shopping online. Started off with a list and plenty of good intentions but as usual got carried away with impulse buys.... daren't look at my bank balance now.

The daftest impulse buys included a pair of reflexology slippers, which I suspect will be a one-day novelty, and a hot chocolate drinks machine which is probably destined for the cupboard of 'hardly used kitchen gadgetry'.

Comment

You could always give them for gifts WPG, that way they wont go to waste.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Hate doing things out of season, it's like wishing your life away so the only prep I do before December is preserving for hampers and cooking puddings and cakes. Oh and I did order the turkey last week as I was buying eggs at the farm but won't think about anything else until December. Mum always buys cards and paper in January, I'd never remember where I put it.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X