Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Photos please. I don't want to be the only bubblewrap wearing nutter here
    He won't find the bubblewrap tonight, It's in the greenhouse under the staging ready for extra protection from frost.

I daren't read the post mentioning waistcoats etc

Comment

I snuggle up on the settee or the bed with Shadow.

My top tips:

Wear several thin layers of clothing, a few T-Shirts for example and then a thick jumper/hoodie or fleece on top and trust me, you will soon be sweating.

XBOX with Kinect or Wii etc and have a family games evening or Bowling or Tennis etc and you will warm the whole house with the BTU's you put out and it's great fun and healthy!

If you are having an evening in watching TV, then get a sleeping bag to relax in. I used to live in a very old and drafty studio apartment and I got through the Winters by pretty much living in my sleeping bag at my PC desk. The heating in the place was useless, the old metal framed single glazed windows just leeched heat out and sucked in the cold so the sleeping bag was the cheapest and most effective way of staying warm. You can pick up a pretty decent sleeping bag from Argos for £15 and they more than pay for themselves over a single Winter if you use them.

A bay window or normal window with a few tea lights on will help negate draughts and bring in some heat, you can buy bags of these dirt cheap at pound shops etc.

Get a dog though, great for snuggles and you come back after a long walk with a sweat on and tired out so snuggling down with the woofit is all you need to do!
      Last edited by Bonsai Si; 29-11-2015, 06:27 PM.
      Life should be more like Bonsai...

Comment

#56 G4 ..........VC as we all know is a nutter! Defo not mad, madness come and goes Nuttiness however is an on going 27/7 thing..............

#57 Have you thought of the new non popping bubble wrap for the more delicate items of apparel, I would suggest for the sake of common decency however you wear a little something over the said garment we wouldn't want to..... frighten the natives
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X