No announcement yet.

It's Nearly 2016 so.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything has mostly been already said, agree with all the comments and a Happy New Year from me
    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Here's wishing everyone a fortunate, lucky, and peaceful New Year, and Happy Hogmanay to everyone north of the border too!
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

Can not improve on what has already been said. So a happy New Year folks, keep your glass at least half full.

And for the oldies like me.... congratulations on notching up another year, keep waking up in the morning.
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Happy new year to everybody & best wishes for 2016!! Cheers!!

Comment

Goodbye and good riddance to 2015.

A very happy, prosperous and fun 2016 to all grapes, even (especially!) the grumpy ones.
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone.
              May the seeds of good health, happiness and contentment grow for you in 2016

Comment

Happy New Year everyone.

Stay safe anyone celebrating tonight and may 2016 bring the best of all you could wish for for all

Comment

Thank you for a great year on the vine everybody; I have you all to thank for a bountiful harvest this year Wishing all you lovely folks a wonderful 2016; may it be everything you hope for and more!

Comment

Well I am off folks, time for shower and to raise a glass to my lady.

Have a good one see you all next year

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

All the best Potty to SWMBO & your good self.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I am having a bad start to 2016, the kitchen looks like the taliban spent the night in there and my wife refuses to get up, my head is going bum buddy bum buddy bup boom boom, one of our foster guys has had an incontinence fest and my fish pond is overflowing.
                        The good news is that a hose pipe ban is unlikely, and our food supplies seem to have doubled overnight (That might be due to my double vision).
                        I wish every member a happy new year and a big thank you to our Moderators who devote so much time to their task for no reward other than our happy smiling faces
                        So I'm off to start cleaning up.
                        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

I also have washing up aplenty to do Bill & I got myself lumbered with cooking lunch dunno how but herself said I offered so it must be true
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

'Oh what a night' No not the song, I got a bit carried away .................How many times Potty............How many times ..do not mix ..........................grape and grain.................

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Does that make it a groan Potty?
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Getting better now ....will I........................never learn.

Never mind the 'Nanny State' is bring in new guide lines on alcohol consumption that will really help NOT

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X