New Years Resolutions!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Resolutions!

I'm not one for making promises that I know I can't keep but this year I'm deffo gonna put more into GYO after the disastrous year I had in 2015 and also try & keep up with the new 2016 Calendar. Are you making any resolutions & if so I wish you luck in keeping them............Happy New Year and may you all have a brilliant 2016 harvest.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

And here's mine...

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

BM! I have seriously thought this one over! Although I am happily getting on with what I get on with! very much like your self wanna step up a gear this year!
      Although I aprieate a lot of my time is work related, I am gunna do my best to to try do a "Video" Update just for a little fun!

See how we go!

Been a very long day, being up at 3am, no way on earth will I see ya new year in!

So would like to bid one n all a very merry "Happy New Year" and may all your dreams and aspirations for 2016 and the coming growing season come true!
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Looking forward to the picture Nic.................
        Last edited by Bigmallly; 31-12-2015, 05:40 PM.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

I'm determined to finally get some capillary matting and water reservoirs going in the greenhouse, so that I can go away for a few days on spec without worrying about my precious seedlings.
          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Go back to normal TV where you really on an ariel instead of a box of electronics.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
              Go back to normal TV where you really on an ariel instead of a box of electronics.
              I use this more than TV but then again I don't have or want Pie:

FILMON TV FREE LIVE TV MOVIES AND SOCIAL TELEVISION

Comment

I am doing the usual loose weight, get a job and get happy. Oh and for the allotment it is get off my butt and water stuff properly not just hit and miss, don't just do one sowing of stuff and moan when I have run out and don't get disheartened when things don't go to plan.
                sigpic

Comment

No new years resolutions as such.

Just hope I carry on with the garden at a min. rate of what I managed to achieve in 2015 with less expense.

That I can manage even more preserves and dabble more on the drinks side.

I find more time to enjoy with my girls. They really are growing up too quickly and it is all too easy to get caught up with just managing.

Comment

I am seriously thinking about a career change. Losing weight would be good, or failing that just generally be more active.

Comment

No resolutions for me. By the end of the week I would have broken or forgotten them. Much easier not to make any.
                      I'll just hope to stay as healthy and happy as I am now.

Comment

Ditch the F1's, lose weight, win the lottery............just the usual things!

Anyway, I'll bid you all good night as i have to be up for work early in the morning!

Happy New year when it arrives!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

HNY Snadger. See you next year

Comment

Happy New Year Snadge whichever dreamland you may be in.................No dip this year?

Comment

Well it's 18 minutes into the new year and I've broken mine already.
                              (to drink less)
                              My blog: www.grow-veg.uk

@Grow_Veg_UK

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X