Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After two days of draining and drying in the airing cupboard, my (new) laptop has fired up fine despite the deluge of coffee.
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My only contact with the outside world except for a couple of phone call every now and then - Thank You all you lovely Grapes
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
        After two days of draining and drying in the airing cupboard, my (new) laptop has fired up fine despite the deluge of coffee.
        Youre very lucky Pyranees Plot. My OH computer is bunched and it was only a year old.
        He ruptured a radiator pipe in the bedroom and the water went down through the ceiling and down on the dining room table where the computer was connected and turned on.friends csme and wrapped it in bags of rice to see if it could be saved hut it didnt work.x

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Snow that doesn't settle
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Snow that stays away and is replaced by sun

Comment

• No.......................SNOW...............
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• I spent a few warm (24C) sunny hours in the greenhouse Sowed some seeds and all is now right with the world Jubbly.

Comment

• My first white egg, it is so tiny but so lovely just one more gal to start laying
                  I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• I'm in the April GYO issue. I squeaked out loud on the train when I saw it on twitter. Thankfully my local newsagents stocks it. Have had 2 pieces of celebratory cake and am rather full. Still grinning though.
                    http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• First for this year a good.................day in the garden. 120ltrs compost riddled and sweetened first early spuds in their pots in the GH and the defunct large wooden pea containers emptied. Can start building the new ones now.
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• I've just been out to the greenhouse, and the bone dry, dead looking, bare root , reduced to 57p in B+M blueberry that I took pity on and put my faith in ..has a bud on it!
                        I knew you could do it!!
                        <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• A hotbed that's starting to warm up.................
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I got my "Little Bounty" from GYO!

Thanks everybody! Very much appreciated! Was only looking the other day at the "Draper seed sowing Jobby" Thinking that would be well handy in the pottin shed! Now I have one! Cheers All!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Deano's "Diggin It"; 08-03-2016, 05:34 PM.
                            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• You'll have to let me know what you think Deano as I haven't a clue where I put mine.............
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• What makes me happy?............Walking round the plot knowing I'm on top of everything.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X