Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice wee envelope of goodness was found behind the door when I got home this evening.

Jackarmy - I salute you !!!

Top bloke, I'm chuffed to bits - CHEERS.
    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• New green growth on my strawberry plants.
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Sunshine
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Trail Camera arrived today so it's now in position, fingers crossed for some intruders overnight......................actually they won't be intruders as I have it pointing into a field that backs onto the garden. I threw a handful of dog biscuits over to try entice them...........
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Peas starting to scramble up the mesh in the greenhouse. Yum-in-waiting!
            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• The fact I was suppose to finish work Thursday, but then got "Shafted" covering someone's "Hic-up"

But safe in the knowledge I actually get a sleep in tomorrow! Followed by a full 9 days off!

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                A nice wee envelope of goodness was found behind the door when I got home this evening.

Jackarmy - I salute you !!!

Top bloke, I'm chuffed to bits - CHEERS.

Your welcome Kev but dont forget they came from France and a wee moddy lass called, Nicos

Comment

• England winning the rugby BAZINGA
                  Last edited by bearded bloke; 12-03-2016, 09:28 PM.
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Uncle Ernie has finally remembered where I live and sent me £25. Good old Uncle Ernie

P.S. I've already spent some of it on some more seeds - no willpower, me....
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• That Deano has won the Snowman Comp................Well Done D

Ha Ha Ha now he is going to have to grow carrots...............and French ones too! Viva La Revolution!
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Feeling the best i have for several weeks,and getting that feeling of,i must prepare,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Helping to put grins on about 200 people's faces as they wandered around in the sunshine clutching free packets of seeds and a selection of plants .
                          Priceless!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tennis! Even on my limited channels��

Comment

• Hubby has got new hearing aids and somehow I have managed to convince him to wear them - he didn't think he needed them.

The utter JOY of not having to repeat myself constantly and he now doesn't shout because he can hear himself speak. He keeps commenting on the things he can now hear, the oven timer, the blackbirds twittering away, the squirrel tapping on the window when it wants nuts and all kinds of things we take for granted.............but he keeps insisting, even now, that he isn't all that deaf really.

Comment

• Lily, the tabby, FINALLY realising that Nina is not going to eat her! It's only taken exactly ten weeks! If they were dogs they'd be best mates after ten minutes but cats? Naah those little tinkers make you sweat and worry that they're never gonna get on!!!

Attached Files
                                If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X