• Show
Clear All

• Harvesting Cucumbers
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Simple but ingenious idea by CraftyMarie (See VVS Structure)............Now that's what I call thinkin' outside the box........
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Going in the camper van to my friends beautiful bilingual wedding in North pembs. Wonderful weekend at charlies field in Newquay.
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• RAIN!! Loads of it, the first meaningful rain in about a month... Those water butts should have something in by the morning!!
          <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Overnight rain lots of it.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Coming to the Vine always makes me feel good. Reading tongue in cheek comments and regulars (you know who you are!) who always raise a smile even on an off day

I thought my cucumber plant had given up the ghost after that heatwave and getting over 40 in the polytunnel. It stopped producing any new cucumbers so I brought it outside after that hoping it might recover. After a spate of being weird and growing a round cucumber, it now has some rather normal looking straight ones growing on it again. So very happy about that and all is well in the crafty garden again
              LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Finally getting internet connection.
                Dafties and nutters
                Chilli fest tomorrow

Comment

• .........it's Tuesday, and I'm not back at work until next Monday ........
                  ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                  a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• What makes me Happy - that there are people on here who go out of their way to help out perfect strangers.

You know who you are so all I will say is THANK YOU!

p.s I'm back as there is no point doing something I really enjoy just because the pig poo has hit the fan.
                    Last edited by Lumpy; 02-08-2016, 12:24 PM.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Nice to see you posting again Lumpy we have missed your thought provoking posts
                      Last edited by Greenleaves; 02-08-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• It makes me happy that GL thinks my posts are thought provoking.........as if.

xx
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Other people being happy,MR got introduced to his new walking stick,and pysio's comments on my input into the situation,so all is good
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I do not really grow flowers.so when this opened it made me smile.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Ms-T; 02-08-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• 50 Squid from good ol' Uncle Ernie..............
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Tonight's tea, baked LadyC with fresh runners and salt butter, pure salivation....
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X