Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&Q sticking an extra 10% discount on paint just when I need to buy some ------------but conditions apply!!

Comment

• Had hair cut,done the wash and styling me sen,after a consultation with the expert,am gona let it grow the color it wants,i can now consult a mirror again with more pride,
      I also managed to transfer an important video to a place i can find easy on my putor ,so thats another off life's little mysteries,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• And so IT begins....................

seed sowing...........yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Rat no. 1 relocated from the loft to the middle of the woods, and the home made trap is rebated for her mate. Great fun watching them on a cam (rat tv) but we can't risk having a growing rat family!
          As I type I can hear him just above my head ...
          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Having my younger dog cuddle up with me on the sofa - she is a bit of a troubled girlie but she does great snuggles Older dog and I will be upstairs asleep soon, while little'un stays in her comfort zone downstairs
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Does she not like coming upstairs with you? It's funny neither of our dogs like being upstairs either...it was never encouraged when they were younger now when my son takes them up it's a mad rush to get back down where they are comfortable!
              sigpic

Comment

• Fortunately my two have different preferences as to where they want to sleep Rosie now sleeps beside my bed and Petal has the sofas downstairs where she is happy in her domain. They do argue at times especially round mealtimes so I am glad they each have their own sleep space
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Back from a short holiday last night, getting prepared for another short holiday on Tuesday.
                  My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                  Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                    Back from a short holiday last night, getting prepared for another short holiday on Tuesday.
                    This should be a banning offence !!!!
                    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Good on you Martin
                      pmsl Kev

Comment

• Kids are with Grandma and Grandad. They are going out with them for their tea and having a sleep over. The OH is at work so peace and quiet here. So I am sat here on line for a bit watching some men in uniform catching some bad guys
                        sigpic

Comment

• Which thread is that NVG? Do I need the pointy stick?

Comment

• Just saying watching tv in the peace and quiet It makes a change getting to watch what I want
                            sigpic

Comment

• This was my post in the rant thread 3 weeks ago:

I don't care that you "Tell it like it is", you thoughtless old bat.

You do not tell someone who has had to have a facial skin graft that they look awful the first time you see them without a dressing. There was no need to comment at all.

I better stay well away from you until I calm down!

.................................BUT....................................

The difference 3 weeks can make to a persons life is amazing. Already so much better than pre-surgery. We wish I had taken photos to reassure others facing the same problem.

Comment

• Tomorrow the allotment shop opens for the first time this year. I'm going to go down and see what potatoes they've got in. Spring is coming!
                                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X