X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A beautiful sunny day after an amazingly atmospheric foggy morning

Comment

• Seeing the sunshine while walking my dogs and seeing everything start to come alive the birds are singing and there are plants and flowers starting to grow and just for a precious minute everything is perfect. X

Comment

• Walking into the GH and finding the first radish and mesclun have germinated.
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• A post mixed with happiness but much, much sadness.

I've stated on here befote that my family and I are moving over to Ireland this year - now, it can not happen soon enough.

I love working in our education establishments, whether that be in mainstream or more recently in a Special School.

There's a lot of unsubstantiated nonsense attributed to the youth of today.
          In honesty though, despite the nonsensical rhetoric we get bombarded with by our ignorant press, we have got such an intelligent, kind and very tolerant and inclusive lot of kids 'coming through the system' now - which, in reality would put a lot of us old yuns to shame.

Their embracement of inclusion, equality, new technology, ever-changing 'standards' - and their acceptance to pay for the debts of our excessive generations without their agreement - must mean that it's time we give them a break and stop blaming them for the ills of our society.

Go on the youth !!! - (although I retain the right to say your music is cr@p)
          .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• My son ringing me after walking his girlfriend home on his way back he rang just to chatI said I'm on my way!!!!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Vickilou View Post
              My son ringing me after walking his girlfriend home on his way back he rang just to chatI said I'm on my way!!!!:
              As I said earlier - our kids nowadays are brilliant, aren't they !!!

They get demonised so much now for the society we live in - which is so untrue.

Go on the youth !!!
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Just over 3 weeks and 10 pounds lost, yes, really really hard when visitors are here and you are trying to suit all needs. just a tone and a half more to go though
                I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• That little lady who is may avatar produced the attached today. Interestingly, (to me anyway) one has a floppy ear - opposite side- odd because they straighten up quite quickly.

Attached Files
                  "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Receiving a phone call from my Boss, as I was due back at work Friday, saying Don't bother! Got it covered!

My weekend off too! Giving me another 3 days to get the plot whipped into shape for the coming season!

"Happy Days"
                    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Seeing newborn lambs in the fields around us....
                      marchogaeth...any change of more piccies of your lambs?????
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Seeing the evenings getting brighter and being able to get out in the garden.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• The seeds I sowed on Monday are starting to stick their heads above the compost.

Comment

• Log Fire. Rugby. Curry.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• OH has a mate over to watch the rugby.....so I don't !

(Actually I will watch the second half if it sounds exciting)
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Vive La France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X