Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went down to feed George this aft & not only is the bottom of the pond covered in taddies, I also noticed 5 fish around the 2-3" mark.............they must have hidden when Mr Heron was around. Very pleased.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Getting two rows of potatoes planted out today. Very happy about this because the weather forecast says we are in for some wet weather for the next week.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Pencils.
        Productivity.
        Progress.
        Praise.
        Positivity.

Pleased.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• 39 MFB's for £1.98.

The OH got to Moddisons about 7.15 tonight just as the lady was sorting the buckets out. He told he what he wanted and she could not be bothered to divide them into 8's - result.

It means our front border edging is nearly there - whoop whoop!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• lost 9lbs in 9 weeks and just by changing habits

Comment

• I can connect to wifi in the greenhouse. OH might not see much of me this summer
              When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
              If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Listening to ....

"I've laid an egg!..I've laid an egg don't ya know...yup....just right now...in there...in the nesting box...aren't I a clever lass?"

Don't you just love yr chooks when they finally come back into lay!?
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Blimey they're late, Nickers. Mine only stopped over the festive season.
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Guy at the allotment kindly gave me some more Jerusalem Artichokes. Different type to what I already have. They are nearly ready for planting so need to get my act together.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Just checked my SD card from the trail cam to see my first ever Badger. Unfortunately it wasn't clear enough to post so hoping he will be back tonight...............Do they like dog biscuits?.............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Getting my early spuds planted before swanning off to Vegas next week.

My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• walking through the garden centre today and the whole place smelt of beautiful of Jasmine, i love it and want it planted everywhere.
                          Going and picking up sacks of organic oranges picked this morning .
                          I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                            Getting my early spuds planted before swanning off to Vegas next week.

We are off in just over a month, that's my plan before we go. Have a great trip Martin
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• I love Vegas 😁Been twice...
                              Work tomorrow..No, that doesn't make me happy..What does though is that I'm off until next Tuesday after tomorrow..
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• End of line violas from L!dle

30 healthy looking plants for 60c = 48p

Just couldn't resist them!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X