Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being in my garden, new shoots appearing, sun shining, clear blue sky, birds singing .... life's great ...!
    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
      This year's bottle fed babies enjoying the great outdoors.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62904[/ATTACH]

This is their second day outside and they love "the rock", it's high up and really warm in the sun.

There are actually 7 there. For info, this year we have decided to take the largest of each triplet off its mother and bottle/bucket rear it, two are from a ewe who had no milk when she lambed.
      This pose made me smile.............
      Attached Files
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Seeing flowering wood anemones and wild garlic by the sides of the lanes...beautiful!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Happy people up so early.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            This pose made me smile.............[ATTACH=CONFIG]62906[/ATTACH]
            Aahh the "Is there food now?" look.
            "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Laughing at myself trying to draw a chicken, OH said i should just draw them all day and i would keep myself amused
              I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Daughter has been unemployed for the past year due to a section closing down due to cutbacks.
                She decided to go back to college to get further qualifications.
                With just four weeks to finish, she had two interviews this week and was offered both jobs.
                She starts on Tuesday and they are kindly giving her a three day week to finish her college year as it is a three day college course.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Brambles daughter - whoop whoop!

My sweet peppers are starting to flower on the window sill - gulp!

4 80 ltr, 2 handled buckets for £6 - Ta very much re designing nursery man!
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisasbolt View Post
                    Laughing at myself trying to draw a chicken, OH said i should just draw them all day and i would keep myself amused
                    Is VC doing live poses now ?
                    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Enough sun to run the bread maker and washing machine for free and to garden in shorts.
                      First swallowtail butterfly of the year (but where are the actual swallows?).
                      Almost pain free despite being free with the fork, muck heap and wheelbarrow. Oh, and a new barrow
                      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Lovely people (my family )
                        Lovely weather
                        Lovely day

Pics to appear on my next return on various threads - off to muck out the birds

Comment

• Uncle Ernie must be struggling this month, he could only send me £25...................

Comment

• Having my GG enjoy the roast lamb dinner I just cooked. She eats twice as much as me. A joy to cook for
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Going to bed healthy and happy, night all.

Comment

• So relieved that I decided against setting up a secret company in Panama!
                                What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                                Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X