Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping in my own bed. Lovely holiday, even better to get home.

Comment

• The willingness and swiftness that people here help you out .
      Received a nice envelope in the post today, many thanks Sparrow100 .

Comment

• Well what are you doing on here? Go and sow them or you won't be having fried peppers with your beer in the Summer!

Just love school holidays....no school runs

Comment

• My peas are growing. First time ever I have got peas to actually grow. All of them have started just need to get them planted out now.
          sigpic

Comment

• Look what I have found.

At the end of last year my husband found some first early potatoes that were sprouting and decided to plant them in a couple of tubs. I put them in the greenhouse and kept earthing them up. Today I had a peep

How long can I resist picking them???
            Attached Files

Comment

• Either pick them or cover them as they will go green.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• A day in the garden in the sunshine.

Relaxing with friends and family over a nice meal and a glass of wine.

Comment

• Recovered immediately after initial rummage.

I'm now happy in anticipatiion of a more serious rummage and munch!

Comment

• Originally posted by roitelet View Post
                    I'm happy because after 5 days I have finished digging out the celandines that were making a takeover bid. That is until the ones I have missed start to flower!
                    Oh good. You can come and make a start on mine then. That would make me very happy
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Pee poor moderating - glad we don't have that on the vine and that grapes are actually allowed to voice opinions

Also made me chuckle that if you type in 'rant' in the search it brings up the happy thread - simple things simple minds

Comment

• Sitting on the patio with the first cup of excellent coffee of the day, in warm early morning sunshine, contemplating what I can fill my day with.

And baby sitting grandbaby for the day.

Comment

• clear mammograph.

Didn't think I was that worried...but when I got the all clear I nearly cried!
                          http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Actually getting time to get some seeds in pots 128 climbing beans (various colours & varieties), 104 Sweet Peas & 78 broad beans sow () far, hopefully get the spuds in buckets later.
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Daughter coming to visit for the weekend so that we can plan a girlie trip to UK
                              A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Birthday cake

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X