Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The postie or should that be postee Many thanks Mrs.BB will be able to cook her favourite squash this year now
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Getting a totally unexpected packet of seeds in the post today
      I only mentioned it last week ish, and then forgot about it.
      VC didn't - you are a star
      And I owe you a stamp
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Its my pleasure to send seeds to you Sally & BB. No stamps needed, honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
          Getting a totally unexpected packet of seeds in the post today
          I only mentioned it last week ish, and then forgot about it.
          VC didn't - you are a star
          And I owe you a stamp
          Snap, Nannysally. I also owe VC a stamp, after receiving a similar packet today, and she certainly is a star!
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• I'm getting geese. 3 female 2 male. 4 or 5 weeks old. We collect them on the 20th. Very exciting!

Comment

• Finding tons of worm in the compost bin ,so many I had to move them across to the new bin by hand, well didn't want them to get hurt .

Comment

• Seeing "Beautiful" my Robin today when I was digging the beds and getting them ready for potatoes
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Being told im next on the list for a plot.
                  Now the longest wait in history

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                    Seeing "Beautiful" my Robin today when I was digging the beds and getting them ready for potatoes
                    I was just about to post about Wobbin! Our Thursday aftenoon garden has a very cheeky Wobbin, who comes as close as two feet away from wherever we are weeding. He even sat on my trug when I was kneeling next to it. There is also a big brown bird that flits about in whatever bed or border we are weeding. Haven't worked out if it's an old hen Blackbird, or a Thrush! Big, tatty and faded with some white on its head. It has a big beak and speckly front lol - clearly I need to brush-up on my bird recognition!

Ok, I'm now going with ageing female Blackbird, thanks to a gurgle search lol.
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 11-04-2016, 07:02 PM.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Chuckles loudly, know what you mean about an ageing old bird
                      (yells love you dear to better half)
                      Last edited by jackarmy; 11-04-2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• First cross country run in the park in the evening since the clocks changed - it poured down all the way, we splashed through streams and slithered through mud, and I have never EVER been as wet whilst fully clothed, but it was absolutely great!

Comment

• Isnt that a fetish Hazel ?

Comment

• OH finally back from the UK!.... wooooo hooooo!

And...icing on the cherry ( or something like that ) .....
                            ...he's replaced my B&Q orange wheelbarrow and 2 buckets he'd commandeered whilst rebuilding the kitchen last Autumn!

simple things I know but I'm soooo happy he even thought about replacing them whilst in a crisis with his mother's hospital care/rehab.
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Chuckles loudly again, enjoy your evening with the new wheelbarrow, hubby ok ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                                Isnt that a fetish Hazel ?
                                I was certainly getting some odd looks as I squelched my way in Aldi buying some milk on the way home. Realised - but only afterwards - that this may have been because my dripping-wet white club top was see-though where it stuck to my skin.
                                Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 11-04-2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X