Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This should not be a 'happy' or 'rant' but a bizarre.

I have been sent a report on my fadebroke page about a man from Porto Rica, an 18inch veg and a very necessary surgery.........................

The mind boggles
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Not only his mind by the sound of it Lumpy

Comment

• I posted this on my book face page titled 'The youngest and the oldest in our family'
        Priceless

Attached Files
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 12-04-2016, 08:09 AM. Reason: Flipping photo :)
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Being about to eat my Liver dinner, not had liver for sooo long.

Comment

• Getting post..Thank you Vixylix.

Comment

• Two absolutely beautiful dresses in the charity shop window.

Went in to enquire,
              £5 and £8

They fit my daughter as though they were made for her... now she's floating around the house like a beeeeeautiful princess and singing...... (badly)
              http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Cutting my first fresh salad leaves and pulling radish for the lunch time sandwich.

OH and the sunshine..................
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Whoop!whoop! Son passed his driving test... well chuffed, no more taxi service for me. Though I may just have to pop over to the rant thread re: car insurance!

Comment

• Well done to the lad Scarlet,tell congratulations,also comiserations to your bank ref insurance premiums.
                    AM also happy i am now back on line,had a lovely visit,cut his hair,and heard good things about him,am sure you know who him is
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• That's great news Lottie, I'm 'appy for ya................
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Thursday's Wobbin.
                        Attached Files
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• spot the ball ?

Comment

• I cant see wobet the wobbin Glutt, where is he/she ?
                            Nope i spied her, just above the yellow bit
                            Last edited by jackarmy; 14-04-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Facing the whole growing season on adoption leave, pottering about with our new 2yo son.

I can even stand how terribly behind we are with cultivating and sowing, since that's partly due to preparing for his arrival and going away to meet him.

Comment

• When a customer says.. I've moved into a new house and there's a gas bottle I need to get rid of..also there's an old heater, could you dispose of it for me?"..

Yes, yes I can!

<*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X