This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SaraJH View Post
    Getting to use the power tools. Im a girl and I love a power tool! (Gawd that sounds rude....)

Today was all about the cordless power drill, what a great day I have had
    I iz a girl too, and I haz my own petrol stimmer and chainsaw. I can also start all three mowers, much to the annoyance of MrG who doesn't have the knack lol

He fixes my car though, and does the cooking!
    Last edited by Glutton4...; 19-04-2016, 09:22 PM.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      I iz a girl too, and I haz my own petrol stimmer and chainsaw. I can also start all three mowers, much to the annoyance of MrG who doesn't have the knack lol

He fixes my car though, and does the cooking!
      I'm not trusted with OHs tools (they are his work stuff and I wouldn't trust me either)
      I play useless re mower, he has to have a gardening job or some sort, I do the rest.

Well done on your tooling up girls, my mum wants an elec drill and screwdriver and training from OH
      Northern England.

Comment

• Wine racks are full to overflowing thanks to a trip through the tunnel Enough for a good few months for us and a few for presents and the wine shop even paid our fare.

In fact I've just talked myself into pouring a glass.......

Comment

• potting up some of the smaller chillies plants ,that have taken ages to grow.

Comment

• Moving out of winter...I hate winter, it last toooooooooo long
            Northern England.

Comment

• Sunny days and losing weight I'm not a seasonal dieter, just decided I'd had enough of being unhealthy.
              When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
              If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Oh you have to share your secret KCN...that would make me happy!
                sigpic

Comment

• Eating my first ever home-grown PSB.

"Did you put butter on this?" Husband asks.

"Nope, just steamed it."

"But it tastes so buttery!"

*she shoots, she scores!*

It was DELICIOUS!

Comment

• What's PSB bee ?
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                      What's PSB bee ?
                      Purple Sprouting Broccoli
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                        What's PSB bee ?
                        http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ses_86211.html

Comment

• Ooooh cannot wait for my first PSB now! May be a few months tho' as I only sowed them a few weeks ago and they're just wee seedlings now

What makes me happy? Waking up this morning and knowing I'm not back at work until Bank Holiday Monday.....eight whole days off
                          If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

• finding a packet of chocolate hot + buns in the freezer !
                            DottyR

Comment

• You do confuse me Dotty............racking my brains trying to thing what chocolate hot is, then it dawned on me you said chocolate hot x buns.................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I also confuse myself !
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X