X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying more seeds
    Northern England.

Comment

• I thought you have found some hot chocolate plus some buns in the freezer...............silly me..........
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Come on guys @ gals the hotel is open
        Attached Files
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• That's great. I (rather OH) needs to make something like that (millions of cones round here) .
          Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
            Oh you have to share your secret KCN...that would make me happy!
            Just watching the calories, Jay I have an app (through the NHS website) that lets you log what you have eaten and it tots it up as you go.
            When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
            If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Looking forward to Game of Thrones and have got through the day so far with no spoilers
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Car insurance renewal, £159..
                ..they can't have seen my driving!
                <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Seeing all my tomato/chilli plants thriving, along with lots of my other sowings germinating
                  ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                  a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• I had conversations with my 14 yr old and my 17 yr old if someone told me a year ago they would stop talking to me I wouldn't have believed them ! Every word is now precious

Comment

• For ever rant there's a happy, me peas might be cold but the GH strawbs are looking good
                      Attached Files
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Don't you just love how correspondence can get lost in translation...............

​"Waiting for your updating...I will try my best to help to solve your problem properly. If there's any problem, please contact me asap. I'm always here to service you. Have a nice day"
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• What make me happy this year is having the vegetable bed rototilled before the spring rains. Once things dry out I can do a quick once-over with the tiller and plant everything right on time.
                          Nutter's Club member.

Comment

• Checked the weather forecast and tonight should be the last frosty night for the foreseeable. Tomorrow I can start getting stuff out of the overcrowded greenhouse and cold frame!
                            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              Don't you just love how correspondence can get lost in translation...............

​"Waiting for your updating...I will try my best to help to solve your problem properly. If there's any problem, please contact me asap. I'm always here to service you. Have a nice day"
                              Well, I was well & truly serviced. The money is on it's way to my account before they have received the package..............Now that's what a call a good service.............

Comment

• My laptop is still working after I knocked a glass of red wine over the keyboard - it also looks a lot cleaner than before.
                                Maybe that's why some wine tastes like cleaning fluid

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X