Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty jokes ere,bring em on,i get e mails from peeps to pass around,some are really funny,
    I am happy having a laugh,even it if is remembering the time i fell in the fish pond,and i laughed me head off when i got out,boy was i wet MR saw it all unfold in front of him,and nothing he could do,he did not know why i was laughing hehehe.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• That LD is in the mood for a joke........

Q: What do you call it when worms take over the world?
      A: Global Worming.

OK I admit it I am disguising the conversation.......hit me with that pointy stick hit me .............Ian Dury Rules
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I may have said this before - Nutter
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• With the setting sun on my back, spent 2 hours last night cutting in a new bed and worked up 'an honest thirst' - which was duly quenched with a can of ice-cold lager.

Comment

• Hidden amongst the bills, a hand written envelope, filled with all manner of gorgeous seeds!

Thank you Scarlet, you've really made my day x
            http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Sunshine, full water butts and seeds showing their heads above the soil and ice cream lollies.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Walking in the park, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and all is well with the world.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• The smell of freshly cut grass and how pleasing it looks when you stand back and view your handiwork.
                  Compost heap piled high!
                  Seedlings popping up through the compost in the warmth of the GH.
                  Plants enjoying their very first time in the great outdoors ....
                  ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                  a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Being offered a plot
                    Carrie

Comment

• New Telly..............that could all change tomorrow................
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Arrival of lemon drop plugs.
                        Two hours work in the garden where you can actually see a difference
                        A cuppa and hot shower after the two hours in the garden

Comment

• No more work till Monday 6th June, business phone off and all is OK with the world...................HAPPY DAYS..............
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Actually managing to see marked rows of seeds and plants growing in one of the potagers.
                            I am actually feeling like a 'proper' gardener again!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Raised beds brimming with brand-new, lush topsoil ....... just waiting to be planted into .........
                              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Two happies in one day..........

The first serving of the season of Lady C new potatoes now I know why I ..............................GYO
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X