Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First BBQ of the year at our Daughters.
    She cooked, I prepped and served, then we found room for some of this 12" deep dish Apple lattice pie. It was humongous and absolutely delicious . £4.99 Costco
    There is plenty left over in both houses
    Attached Files
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Being 'bigged up' by two colleagues in the industry who I have known for many years, prior to a scary pitch meeting this afternoon.

Won the business.

Comment

• Well done Hazel !

Half term hols Yippee!

Comment

• Sitting in the sunshine with a cuppa listening to church bells
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Recently sown carrot and watercress seeds have all sprouted up, happy days
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Treatment received by my husband at our local hospital over the Bank Holiday Weekend. A & E yesterday and Surgery today.

Amazing, caring staff and brilliant organisation.

He, due to his own stupidity, had an accident yesterday. I sped him to A & E, dripping blood. In 3½ hours he was assessed, X-rayed, saw a plastic Surgeon, had pre-op checks, heart trace blood tests etc. He was bandaged up and told to return at 7.30 this morning for Surgery.

Today we went back. He was settled in a comfy reclining chair and I was able to stay with him, He was seen by the nurse, then the Surgeon and then the Anaesthetist. He had his surgery with a nerve block and we were both given coffees and a sandwich for him and amazingly we were home by 1pm.

And all on Bank Holiday Sunday. Amazing.

Comment

• Just being outside, I've had such a good day. Thank you garden.

Comment

• Not had chance to go to the allotment for a bit so when I popped in after work to water things I was chuffed to see that my peas now have flowers, broad beans look bigger and some of the strawberry plants have little strawberries on just waiting to plump up and ripen

Oh and lots of bees buzzing around the comfrey

Comment

• Walking around my 'beds', proudly looking at patches of (newly sown) bare soil sagely, just knowing there's something going on that I can't yet see .....

Runner beans coiling themselves instinctively around the net provided - how do they know
                    .....?!??

A full GH of plants and seedlings waiting for me to organise their next home .....

Aaah, ma nature's grand ...!
                    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Four chillies going to new homes

Comment

• Being outdoors at midnight, its 12C and mild and................
                        smelling the first sweet peas of 2016

Now spot what's wrong with this photo

Attached Files

Comment

• Have the puppies been eating it?
                          Lovely to have the same warm evenings here too!
                          I can hear the crickets chirping away right now...yup, middle of the night- it must be summer!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Greenishfing reminding us all what a wonderful treasure we still have in the NHS, despite the best efforts of our governments.
                            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• You know it's Summer when.......

The daffodils are dead enough for me to be allowed to graze the field.

Attached Files
                              Last edited by marchogaeth; 30-05-2016, 08:52 PM.
                              "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Pottering in GH, tomato plants nurtured from tiny seedlings, worrying that they're not going to make it ..........
                                Like children finding their feet in the world ...
                                Then the proud moment when their first flower bud appears .....
                                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X