• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64848[/ATTACH]
    Some fine looking sheep you got there m arch'
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Cheers BB but now you've jinxed it! It won't be the Grim Reaper I blame when they all start dropping dead!

Edit - just read your footer!
      Last edited by marchogaeth; 30-05-2016, 08:53 PM.
      "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• They'll be fine march', I reckon a good indicator of sheep 'husbandary' is to look at their rear end, yours are immaculate, which is no mean feat in undocked animals, so to my mind whatever it is that you're doing/not doing, you're getting it done right
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Seeing the peas that I direct sowed last weekend poking their little faces out above the soil, I've been checking them all day and at about 7pm they did me proud.
          I may have squeeled with excitement!

Comment

• I thought I would do a happy on behalf of my ducks as they are worse than the hungry caterpillar.

Yesterday we ate 12 climbing peas. Today we ate one tyre full of five spot flowers, 30 odd sunflowers, 8 metre long border of wildflower seedlings. We did try to stay out late so we could get some more of the good stuff but 'she' wouldn't let us. There is always tomorrow. Quack, quack, quack!

Edit: We also trimmed the linum and strawberry spinach but there was some chicken wire in the way.

Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 30-05-2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• The sound of curlews .
              Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                I thought I would do a happy on behalf of my ducks as they are worse than the hungry caterpillar.
                NG posting a 'happy' for her ducks in what could very easily have been a very grumpy rant!

Comment

• Finally having time to be online and say hello to everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Beautiful weather..
                    Progress in the garden
                    Bank HOLIDAY weekend coming up
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good old Uncle Ernie, 50 Squid this month..............Cheers Unc.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        Good old Uncle Ernie, 50 Squid this month..............Cheers Unc.
                        Just checked, ditto BM, flippin ditto - £50 squid
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          Good old Uncle Ernie, 50 Squid this month..............Cheers Unc.
                          Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                          Just checked, ditto BM, flippin ditto - £50 squid
                          ...........and its a Ditto for me too Good Old Uncle Ernie

Comment

• All three of us must have been very good boys and girls to get this. I love karma
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Van through it's first MOT with only a new number plate needed,

Is it really three years since I posted that pic on here.
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• My parsley Has germinated

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X