Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another village show done for the year and I think most people enjoyed themselves. Now to breathe

Comment

• The sun, a gentle breeze, finished gardening for the day, taking a glass of wine with SWMBO sat on the patio.
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• A new to me laptop...i'm back..i really missed you lot

Comment

• My seeds have arrived! Overwintering onions, I can sow them this week to start the new season!
          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• The 'sweet pea fence' ..........

Attached Files
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Realising that if all I can find to moan about is the basil blowing off my tomato salad whilst eating my dinner Alfresco I must be enjoying the Summer! Happy Days

Comment

• Lovely photos, BB.

Spotted a young robin drinking from a puddle of water that had pooled around one of my pepper plants after I had watered it. He then had a good bath in the puddle. Lovely to watch and he wasn't too nervous of me. He and a sibling have been hopping about the place recently. Hope they keep a sharp look out for the cats.

On the down side, I bet he and his brother or sister are responsible for the pecks taken out of some of my big, fat and now just ripe for eating tomatoes.

Comment

• Sunshine it always makes me happy.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hearing two eggs cheeping!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hearing the leaf blower running, sweet as a nut
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Dug all my Carlingford up yesterday due to having little furry visitors at the plot. They weighed in at 71lbs altogether.
                        Added it all up have dug up 140lb of spuds this year that's 34lb more than last year.
                        sigpic

Comment

• The 8ft x 8ft greenhouse that I'm picking up later on today

Comment

• Most of the time, .. life is actually not that bad.

Let's get this thread beating the "Minor Rant' for a change.

Let's go positivity !!!
                            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Happiness is picking up some free ostespermums and "seeing" Kevin again

Comment

• Lots and lots of different butterflies sunning themselves.
                                Warm fresh bread

Not so much a happy, rather it makes me smile. My oldest becoming cheeky and telling me she only has two hands. Despite her speech probs she can say 'mean Mummy' perfectly.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X