Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If memory serves me right, I believe it's a kiln for Scarlets' enamel projects.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      If memory serves me right, I believe it's a kiln for Scarlets' enamel projects.
      Maybe BM,

However, it doesn't stop me with my 'over the top hyperbole '. and social media campaign.

#savescarletspostie
      Last edited by KevinM67; 25-08-2016, 11:11 AM.
      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Keep up you lot,off cause it's the kiln ,we just waiting for her to post pics of her latest works
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
          Keep up you lot,off cause it's the kiln ,we just waiting for her to post pics of her latest works
          Yeh, sure LD - I believe you......

#savescarletspostie
          .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

• Its an oven
            #savesscarlet roastietoastiepostie

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Its an oven
              #savesscarlet roastietoastiepostie
              Really ..... still looks like an Iron Mask to me.

Scarlet's been surprisingly quiet recently.

I rest my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                Yeh, sure LD - I believe you......

#savescarletspostie
                I do not own a pointy stick,but but i could make one special,with an extra sharp point young man ,we know another kevin full of devilment,is it the name
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Has anyone seen kelvin?
                  He said he was on his way to this thread but he seems to have lost his way (or the plot!)

What makes me happy? Kelvin - a true Nutter

Comment

• Right, if any of you are feeling miserable and ready for a rant - Forget It.

Big serious many love going down in the wildlife thread - check it out.

Stay positive.

#savescarletspostie

Comment

Has anyone seen kelvin?
                      He said he was on his way to this thread but he seems to have lost his way (or the plot!)

What makes me happy? Kelvin - a true Nutter
                      How did you manage to beat me to get over here ??

Comment

• You're too slow - that's all

Comment

You're too slow - that's all
                          You're freakishly too quick.

Comment

• Well MR M67,you are now a member of the club hehehe,nutters that is a reason for cake to celebrate and some of them cue pops from H humph,your right though,VC is very quick,,i notice your name has gained an L.

Comment

• So...I have a 56 year old OH with moderate Alzheimers.....

A 10 year old Lab with hip dysplasia......

A 11 year old Basset with dodgy hearing, eyesight, kidneys, heart etc.......

And...a 6ft stalk that used to be a beautiful Sunflower...

but....what makes me happy and smile...........

You lot on here........Thank You!

xx
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Seeing lumpy with a smile on her face....suits you
                                Last edited by Nicos; 26-08-2016, 09:31 PM.
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X